• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Former Members of the GGFG

• Thread starter Thread starter steve_campbell
  • Start date Start date
S

steve_campbell

Anybody out there who was in the GGFG during the 70's and 80's?

Steve Campbell

Hey Steve,

I just joined this site.  I was with the Guards a little bit later, from 1992-94.  That was just before they made the move into the Carleton U Residence buildings for the summer.

I still know a few guys that are in, and have a small handfull that  wouldn't mind catching up with some day.  It would be interesting to see where everyone is these days...as we all get older. :P

Craig.

I served with the Guard from 1992-late 1993 and then OT'd. I'm looking to hear from anyone who served at that time as well  - Craig, were you with CG in 92?

Hello Steve,

I was in the Foot Guards 1971-85, did PDD 1971-73, 75-77. Instructed SRTP summer 74. I'm still in touch with one old buddy from '71.

John Falconer

(I'm posting this for my father.)

He was GGFG in the 1970's. Clive Law, did CG a few years aswell.

Good day, John Falconer:

I enlisted in the GGFG -- performing PDD ('75-'77).  As I recall, you were the RSM during one or more of these years.  I was in 1 Division under Sgt. Ralph Joliff for my 3 years of duty. 

I have photos from 1975 and 1976 that I would enjoy sharing via e-mail.  My e-mail address is: pjem16@hotmail.com

Given the fact that your entry was made in 2005, I realize my chances of connecting with you are rather slim.  Yet, nothing ventured; nothing gained!

It'd be great to hear from you.

All the best to you,

Paul Rowe

Back