• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

For those newbies that are nervous about PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

army_paralegal

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Don't be. (Although I myself am a bit nervous, though) :-(

Just put your faith in God, pray, and practice.

Do research on how to do those exercises.

I do my push-ups according to here; http://admissions.usma.edu/images/wpe/PAEFIG89.JPG

The following statement is just my opinion.

19 push-ups, 19 sit-ups and the 2.4km run are pathetic physical requirements for CF compared to other foreign militaries. For God's sake, I had to do 45 push-ups, 50 sit-ups, 10 chin-ups and cardio back in my Grade 10 PE course. I am 5ft 5, 115lb and I am asian, if I passed the physical part, you definitely can. But if you are like one of the newbies who are "19 yrs old, 5'10", 163 lbs , I can do 4 push-ups, 0 sit-ups and I have no clue about how I'd rank on a "squeeze test"", please have some shame, being that bad in physical fitness is really going to **** your section up during BMQ (personal experience). If you find that offensive, good, convert the rage into energy and start pump some iron.

Stop posting midget, and get to those 45 pushups and 50 sit ups!

Wow, Delta, you must be, like, a ninja or something.... :warstory:

Ok, rebuttals to a post that is almost a year old and was started by a member that has been banned for some time leads to a lock. I see no need to leave this one open. If you feel differently, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back