• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Finding Canadian Rangers' uniform

BeardedBear

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been a big fan of the Canadian Rangers for quite some time, and I follow their activities on online newspapers, facebook, etc. I am not one myself, for a simple reason : I am french, I live in France and due to my job, I can't move to Canada. However, that doesn't stop me from watching their activities from afar.

I would reaaaally love to get a piece of their uniform, for collection purpose. Cadpat pants can be found everywhere, but I have never been able to find the hoodie/sweater and the cap. I searched on ebay, every possible website, waited and kept a close watch on it, and still found nothing. My wife did the same, and also found nothing.

Is there any way for me to finally get a set (hoodie + cap) for me ? Any help will be appreciated !

Literally that is their uniform - the only reason you would have to wear those things would be if you are serving actively. Anything else is just Stolen Valour / pretending to be a soldier.

Literally that is their uniform - the only reason you would have to wear those things would be if you are serving actively. Anything else is just Stolen Valour / pretending to be a soldier.
They're real collectors of militaria. If you want to give the benefit of the doubt. I have seen crazy collections of uniforms in guys basements with manikins and displays. Some very cool. It's hobby and such the guys I know would never do any like stolen valour/ pretend as they hold the items and people they represent in too much esteem.

Back