• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Facebook group for people in Borden

krimynal

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey everyone ,

I looked on facebook tried to see if there was like any Group or pages for people that are currently either posted in Borden or on PAT platoon ???

Just thought I could try to hop on there and maybe speak with some people over there trying to know some of them before I get there.

Maybe also give me a little heads up at what to bring , what not to bring , type of clothes etc. ( I'll need to look here on what's the dresscode on PAT ).

I did go on Canadian Forces Applicant , but most of the people on there are not yet in the forces , so can't really help me out as far as Borden goes !

No Facebook for me.  However, what trade and when are you getting to Borden?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

krimynal said:
I'll need to look here on what's the dresscode on PAT
I haven't been on PAT in a few years but I think Combats would be a pretty good guess.

Try the junior ranks page or the Huron club page (name of the mess).

Likely, someone in that group is on PAT or was recently on PAT

Dress of the day on PAT platoon is combats.
Off duty/after hours - if you are going to eat at the kitchen, no ripped pants, no PT clothes, no offensive slogans on t-shirts. Suitability will be determined by the duty staff at the mess entrance.
At the gym - no tank tops or crop tops. No booty shorts.
Depending on how long you will be in Borden, you may want to invest in internet. Pretty affordable especially if you manage to split it with a few people in your shacks.

I know that PAT is combat ,

But since right now I don't have any combats left , and it might take a few days before they dress me back completely. 

Back