• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Exercise planning

Gunnar

Reaction score
Some time ago, I remember reading a plan for planning of exercises/FTX's. Included were things like when to issue the warning order, who to discuss things with in advance, what supplkemental meetings to schedule and with whom, and so on. It mentioned things like "three weeks out have a talk with the RSM to determine transport/support equipment" or something like that. I don't even remember if it was cadet-specific or not, I just remember that it was a plan for planning, un demarche a suivre, and I don't remember where I saw it. I don't think it was necessarily an official publication, more like a useful guide for officers from officers.

Does anyone have such an animal or remember a publication of this nature?

Some time ago, I remember reading a plan for planning of exercises/FTX's. Included were things like when to issue the warning order, who to discuss things with in advance, what supplkemental meetings to schedule and with whom, and so on. It mentioned things like "three weeks out have a talk with the RSM to determine transport/support equipment" or something like that. I don't even remember if it was cadet-specific or not, I just remember that it was a plan for planning, un demarche a suivre, and I don't remember where I saw it. I don't think it was necessarily an official publication, more like a useful guide for officers from officers.

Does anyone have such an animal or remember a publication of this nature?

I have a .xls version I used to use. If you share your email address in a PM I can send it over.

Back