• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Editorial Opinion

Definitely. I was going to point out the bias media making Toronto sound more dangerous than it is.

https://globalnews.ca/tag/toronto-shooting/

Jarnhamar said:
I was going to point out the bias media making Toronto sound more dangerous than it is.

Jarnhamar said:
Why do we hear them so much in the news? 

mariomike said:
Where do you think Canada's news media is located?

That is likely because, that is where the people are,

The City of Toronto is more populous than six provinces — Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and Saskatchewan.

The Greater Toronto Area is more populous than those six, as well as Alberta and British Columbia.

The Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area ( GTHA ) is more populous than the resized province of Ontario as the 2nd largest province by population. Second only to Quebec.

It's just normal big city life. I'm not sure why John Tory keeps crying about banning handguns and a violence crisis.

Jarnhamar said:
I'm not sure why John Tory keeps crying about banning handguns and a violence crisis.

I kind of figured you wanted to get into gun politics. I've been a gun owner my entire life. But, I've never been obsessed with them. As some seem to be.  :)

Incidentally, I've met Mayor Tory. He doesn't seem like the "crying" type.

Ya I hear you about the people that constantly manage to inject the same thing in to every conversation :nod:

Jarnhamar said:
Ya I hear you about the people that constantly manage to inject the same thing in to every conversation :nod:

I see what you did there. ;)

When you go from absolutes to relatives, I’m glad I don’t live in downtown Winnipeg. 

Good2Golf said:
, I’m glad I don’t live in downtown Winnipeg.

Canada’s Most Dangerous Places 2018

See how your community ranks
https://www.macleans.ca/canadas-most-dangerous-places/

Good2Golf said:
I see what you did there. ;)

When you go from absolutes to relatives, I’m glad I don’t live in downtown Winnipeg.

I did my immersion to Winnipeg. If you get lost, you go to Pembina highway. An interesting thing, I had read a book about Big Bear in my Canadian culture course and then two weeks after, It had Stony Mountain penitentiary on the road between Gimli and Winnipeg. This is interesting when you read something to have a perspective about events from a book. I don’t always visualize my reading. I sleep everywhere in Canada, this is really a safe place. Anyway, if I had met someone to close my face, he would have learn I sleep with a 35 cm knife. This is my teddy bear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back