• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DP1 PRes Infantry Informations.

Paradis

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi everybody!  :D
Im currently in the Reserve, I completed my SQ and BMQ last summer in Valcartier(Quebec).

I'm sure that you guys already answered this question before but I'm a new member here and I dont know really how it works. I visited many topics and you guys are really great, you answer propoly to everybody and I hope you will do the same for me!

I would like to know more about the DP1 next summer (summer 2007).

How long it is? I heard it was only 20 weekdays and I also heard that it was a month and 3 weeks. I don't know what to think!

I'm also wondering what we are doing in the course. I supposed that we have a lot of "forest exercises" (dont know what it is in english)...
If you have any interesting informations to tell me go ahead please!

Thank you a lot in advance I hope you'll answer me someday.

Pvt. Paradis (Sorry for my english.)

P.S It is true that there's a swiming test? hehe

Welcome to Army.ca.

Everything you need to know about anything Army can be found by using the "search" function.

Don't worry about your English.  You're making an effort and that's what counts.

Have fun.

Thank you Haggis being that fast!

But like I said, I don't really know how to use forum, I tried to search on the Infantry FAQ, I read a lot of others topic with the help of the "Seach" buttons... I visited also many forces sites and I found that Army forum, I'm sure it's the best place to have my informations fast.

May you please if you already know the informations, tell me how many weekdays (not counting weekends) does the DP1 is? I will surely continue to do my own research but if somebody is in way to answer me i would appreciate it very very much.

And like I said before, If you have others interessting informations about Summer DP1 (PP1 in french) I would appreciate it very much!

Thanks a lot again for reading and answering my topic.  ;)

P.S Sorry again for my english!

This thread is seems to have the info you want: http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/44762.0.html

Back