• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Disqualification?

Reaction score
I’m not sure if i’m posting in the right thread but I wanted other peoples opinions on whether my case would be considered a dis qualification. 6 years ago when i was 13, i was hospitalized for a night for threatening suicide but released the morning after, with an all-clear from the doctor that I had no psychological condition. Since then i have been fine and not have had any more problems with my mental health. Since it’s on my medical record do you think it’ll be an automatic disqualification?

The ONLY automatic disqualifications are things like missing limbs, wheelchair bound, or have to carry oxygen with you.

What will happen is when you do your medical you will be upfront and open about your past medical history. The medic will give you a form (based on what you stated above) to have your family doctor or your mental health professional fill out, with more details of your history and their prognosis for you. Then the RMO will review your file and make a decision.

Six years ago? Be upfront like sarahsmom said. Teenage brains will eventually mature - well mostly - I still have my moments

Back