• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

All Things CAF and Covid/ Covid Vaccine [merged]

You're making an assumption. There's plenty of reasons folks don't want it. Brow beating them, taking thier pay away and dehumanizing them by labeling them anti-vaxxers seems like it's working though, right?

I guess it's just like our COVID-19 lockdown and mask measures. It hasn't stopped 3 waves but if we just do the same stuff over again but harder it'll totally work this time!

Good luck with that, the easiest transition for a lot of CAF members is into defence related positions that require access to DND properties. If I was hiring people I'd probably play it safe and assume that would require COVID vaccination at some point to do the job, and employers are free to have their own vaccine mandates as well regardless. I think being non-vaccinated will be career limiting fairly globally, and also prevent folks from traveling etc.

While our vacc rates in Canada is pretty high, still in single digits in a lot of countries, so going to be a few years until this global pandemic is under control globally.

I've still yet to hear a 'firmly held belief' that isn't rooted in misinformation/lies. Vaccines don't cause autism (haven't 'leveled up' yet). When you get a vaccine, you are creating a natural immunity so that your immune system can fight the real thing (it's like sending your immune system onpre-deployment training), so it is still your immune system protecting yoy. And so far, I haven't got a Wifi, 5G or other boost, so it's a bit disappointing.
There is a correlation between rates of Autism and increased vaccines. This is not causation of course...who would ever fund that type of research?

There is a correlation between rates of Autism and increased vaccines. This is not causation of course...who would ever fund that type of research?
Jesus. No. That was completely discredited, the paper was retracted, and Andrew Wakefield, the charlatan who popularized that bit of nonsense, had his license to practice medicine revoked for fraudulent research publication. If you believe in a link between vaccines and autism, you are a credulous fool.

Jesus. No. That was completely discredited, the paper was retracted, and Andrew Wakefield, the charlatan who popularized that bit of nonsense, had his license to practice medicine revoked for fraudulent research publication. If you believe in a link between vaccines and autism, you are a credulous fool.
There is also a positive correlation between how many beers you drink and the increase in your blood alcohol content. Again, no study needed.

Not sure which study you speak of. However autism rates have increased with increased number of various vaccines. Resulting in a positive correlation. No study needed.
Did you not read Brihards post or are you being deliberately obtuse?

Maybe autism rates are up because of all the shifty chemicals we have used to preserve food?

True. I havent had a vaccine since Ive been in, or since I was in my teens - it was also not a condition of my enrollment. The segregation and degradation is disgusting aka harassment.
Have you ever deployed? If not, how are you planning on DAGing green without the require shots?

Autism rates are up because we've evolved as a caring species and just no longer call someone the village idiot because of some bad luck in life.

Not sure which study you speak of. However autism rates have increased with increased number of various vaccines. Resulting in a positive correlation. No study needed.
What incresed vaccines are those please? You obviously have studied this.......

True. I havent had a vaccine since Ive been in, or since I was in my teens - it was also not a condition of my enrollment. The segregation and degradation is disgusting aka harassment.
Wait what? How did you somehow escape the vax lineup during Basic Training?

There is also a positive correlation between how many beers you drink and the increase in your blood alcohol content. Again, no study needed.
1634264699322.jpeg

We should just take this correlation as fact?

FWIW, the correlation between alcohol consumed and BAC is a very much active research field.

Back