• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Defence Consultation

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
Folks,

I wanted to pass on a message from Jack Granatstein that made it‘s way around to me. (Thanks Art!) I believe there are many here who can provide valuable input to this process. Mr. Granatstein‘s message follows:

The Minister of National Defence has opened a WWW site to allow Canadians to express their views on what the Canadian Forces require in the 21st Century (www.forces.gc.ca/consultations). It is, I think, most important that as many as possible who believe that defence matters should write in. The process of registering views is difficult on-line, but this is the one chance individuals will have to be heard in the current Defence Update process. May I urge you to log in and tell the Minister what you think?
As noted above, the web site address is http://www.forces.gc.ca/consultations. Though there are no guarantees that the opinions we offer will affect any change, this is our chance to use our voice.

Cheers

I have been on this site, and went through the questions. At least they are asking...

It is hard not to be skeptical here though...

Back