• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CT while completing academics requirements

krimynal

Inactive
Reaction score
Admins feel free to move this if it's not in the good category !

Hi , quick question here.

I am currently in the CF applying for a Transfert , No I am not asking about where my files are up too.

I was wondering what would happen in the case were I currently am doing my maths since the trade I applied for requires Maths 426 and I only have 416.  My friend applied for the same trade ( with NO Prior CF Experience ) and he basically got told his application was closed since he didn't have the requirements for the selected trade.

I was wondering if my transfer will simply be refused or is it different for someone that is currently a member of the forces.  ( I'm a qualified Gunner ).  Because I know that someone who tried to join from the street was required Maths436 , and if I applied I was required to have Maths426.  If I am currently doing night-school to get them as fast as possible , but I still was wondering what would happen if I get an offer prior to finishing it. 

I tried to ask my unit over here but no one really had any idea of the whole process. 

Thanks in advance

Good day,

As you are considering a occupational transfer as a current serving member I would suggest that you request through your chain of command to speak with the base personnel selection officer regarding your situation. This form is for questions from new applicants prior to the submission of their online application in order to assist them with questions or concerns they may have about the different entry plans and occupations available to them.   

thanks a lot , I guess I'll wait to be assigned a broker and ask him this question since people in my unit have no clue about how it might happen lol !

Back