• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

COOP with the Rangers Reserves

Ranger

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey all...are there any Ranger Reservists out there? if so could you answer this question for me. What would I be doing if I wanted to do COOP with the reserves??

I have no experiance with the CO-OP program, but from what I‘ve read on these forums, you do the Basic Military Qualification course.

It may depend on the CO-OP, the one my garrison runs covers both the BMQ and the Soldier Qualification parts of Basic Training.

If you decided to stay in the military once the high school year ends, you would do subsequent training in your chosen MOC during the summer.

I assume you‘re referring to the Queen‘s York Rangers and not the Rocky Mountain Rangers or other "Ranger" type units?

Yes, Queen‘s York Rangers, hence the Queen‘s Ranger‘s 1st American Regiment Cap Brass as my avatar

Ok let‘s not start up that whole "cap brass/cap badge" little flame war again. There are better uses for out limited bandwidth here.

i imagine it‘s liek a cap badge, we‘ve just been taught to call it a cap brass...cuz it‘s metal

Back