• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Confirmation Code

Froststorm

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for information regarding a part of the application process I'm stuck at.  I filled out the employment application registration information and now it says I need a confirmation code.  I figured they need to open it and reply but it's been about close to 2 months since then.  My recruiter said I never applied and so when I tried to reapply it took me to the same page saying I need a confirmation code.

Does anyone know what I should do or a forum that may have the answer?

Thank you for your time.

It was probably sent to your e-mail. Did you check the spam folder?

During that time period there was a glitch with the system; if you haven't gotten your confirmation code yet please email the customer service team (STG-CFRG-Cusomer-Svc@forces.gc.ca) and ask for assistance.

Did this ever get worked out for you? I had the same thing happen and got in touch with support, but after giving additional information last week I haven't heard anything back

Ghostbuster123 said:
Did this ever get worked out for you? I had the same thing happen and got in touch with support, but after giving additional information last week I haven't heard anything back

So you have not gotten a reply and you don't have a confirmation code either?  If this is the case PM me and I'll reach out to customer service.

Back