• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Combat Engineer Bomb tattoo

Rubes

Inactive
Reaction score
I am looking for a photo of the combat engineer flaming bomb that many engineers have tattooed on their right hand.  My friend needs the artwork for course to put on all the windows.  Any other artwork related to the engineers would also be appreciated. 

Thanks in advance

Thanks a lot, I'll pass this on to my buddy.  Much appreciated.

Note in particular the number of flames on the "Flaming Grenade"

It differs from the Arty version.

can anybody send me a clear pic of this tat ,please
sdskreds@shaw.ca

oilred said:
can anybody send me a clear pic of this tat ,please
sdskreds@shaw.ca

Whats wrong with the pic i posted ?

Its right off my hand dude, what more do you want ?

;D

CDN Aviator said:
Whats wrong with the pic i posted ?

Its right off my hand dude, what more do you want ?

;D

Go ahead, be a man and cut off the hand and ship it to him.  Packed on ice, it should last for a bit.

Just cut that patch of skin out, stretch it nice and flat, then scan it at high res... that would be sufficient and he can keep his hand.

;)

AAAAhhh the sarcasim,when i printed your pic out it printed blurred when it was enlarged.,and i have a brand new printer,but thanks anyways.
(EX Cpl)Riedlinger
1CER
ADR

Is this it?

RE_Grenade.GIF

Source:

http://www.bombdisposalclub.org.uk/index.htm

Bloody hell!  :eek:

How do you shrink the image, and have that link to expand it like on others' posts?

RangerRay said:
Is this it?

RE_Grenade.GIF

Source:

http://www.bombdisposalclub.org.uk/index.htm

Look at the picture of my hand i posted and compare it to the picture you posted.....you will see the differences

SprCForr said:
Note in particular the number of flames on the "Flaming Grenade"

It differs from the Arty version.
A few years late, but I found a side by side comparison.
Unlike most other flaming grenade insignia, the Arty and Engr versions taper to a common point as opposed to fanning out into several directions.

Back