• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Check out the time on this...

Says 2306 but that doesn't even match the time up in the right corner which is 1806. (Even though my local time here is actually 1706 ;)). What do you guys see?

I noticed the time seemed all screwy earlier today (or maybe last night).  Don't recall how many hours off it was, but it was many.

My last was posted at 18:24:57 but is shows 23:24:57

I just logged on and your Post time and the time you are typing are not matching. 

MCG last posted at 1825.

My post is going to be made at approx 1830 hrs.

This is what it looks like to me:

Re: Check out the time on this...
« Reply #4 on: Today at 18:30:44 » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just logged on and your Post time and the time you are typing are not matching. 

MCG last posted at 1825.

Or am I looking at different time stamps than you guys.

I checked my profile & it shows 0 hrs offset from the forum time, so that is not the cause.

George Wallace said:
Or am I looking at different time stamps than you guys.
You are looking in the right spot.  I see:

« Reply #4 on: Today at 23:30:44 »

MCG last posted at 1825.

ODD!

Would that be a problem related to settings or a cookie problem? 

I am on the DWAN right now, (which uses IE) so could it be a problem with a different browser?  Firefox?  The new Google Beta browser? 

I don't think it is browser.  I am getting the same wrong time on IE 7 and on Firefox 3.0.1

To confuse things even more, the times are correct when I see the most recent posts on the forums main page, and on any posts in "Show unread posts since last visit" or "Show new replies to your posts."

Very odd... I'll try to spend a bit of time on it. Since nobody else has reported it, clearly Baker hasn't seen this problem yet. ;)

It (the messages times) appear to be five hours ahead when I look at it. ie. it was 00:40 Eastern when I wrote this, but the message is time
stamped 05:40

My computer clock is off by a couple of minutes, but this is how the post appears to me:

« Reply #13 on: Today at 06:28:07 » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's see what I have at 0624 hrs in the morning?

I made the following post at about 0909 this morning (my local time) but the post (and the subsequent post on that thread) is date/timed in the future by several hours.
Re: Somali Pirates
« Reply #75 on: Today at 14:09:13 »

Is there a glitch with the clock on the server or did I accidentally trigger my time machine and forward myself to the future?  All times on other posts I made and on my profile appear to be correct.  I'm having a "Twilight Zone" moment.

Mike is having some issues with the clock, but only you see it as the wrong time, to everyone else it should be fine.

Haven't figured it out yet, but am still digging.

This post shows as:

« Reply #2 on: Today at 00:07:16 »

To me, so I'm also affected.

And it is still you and a couple of others.  I am using Vista and IE7 right now and that isn't the problem.  I see your post as:

Re: Is there a problem with clock? or did I go forward to the future?
« Reply #17 on: Today at 19:07:16 »  MilPoints Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

Haven't figured it out yet, but am still digging.

This post shows as:

« Reply #2 on: Today at 00:07:16 »

To me, so I'm also affected.

Mine are showing timestamps that are in line with my clock. I'm making this at 2016hrs my local - and that's how it shows to me.

Freaky ...

ArmyVern said:
Mine are showing timestamps that are in line with my clock. I'm making this at 2016hrs my local - and that's how it shows to me.

Freaky ...

And I'm seeing George's post below as 20:07 ... which would be correct as per my +1 setting on the site.

Back