• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Changing of medical release date

doggroomer

Reaction score
Hello all.

I haven't received my A/R from DMCA yet (representation sent Oct 2019).  Requested a release date of 31 Aug 2020, however I was wondering if there was any way to expedite a medical release?
A lot of reasons have brought me to seek out an answer to this question and this seems like the best place...

Thanks

MJP

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
doggroomer said:
Hello all.

I haven't received my A/R from DMCA yet (representation sent Oct 2019).  Requested a release date of 31 Aug 2020, however I was wondering if there was any way to expedite a medical release?
A lot of reasons have brought me to seek out an answer to this question and this seems like the best place...

Thanks

Just write a memo to DMCA 3 through your CoC stating what you want.  They are generally very accommodating minor changes of release dates and in this case since representation has occurred they are close to making a decision.  the only thing that would be slowing the file down at this point is if in your rep you asked fro a period of retention which then triggers them to go to the CM with a set of questions which then have to be disclosed to you again.

For others reading in the future or in the same boat either decline disclosure which will result in a fast(er) decision) or if you move forward with disclosure state what you want in your representation. This is  especially true if it is outside of the norm of a period of retention which is usually why people do representations.