• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CANFORGEN 168/18 (aka PATCHFORGEN) [Merged]

I still have my "Stupid Allergy" on my daysack - were I to get back in, I'd consider putting it on my patch side.

I still have my "Stupid Allergy" on my daysack - were I to get back in, I'd consider putting it on my patch side.
I am sure there is a lot of stuff I'd have loved to stick on BUT there is that "Lead by Example" thing we have going on....

I am sure there is a lot of stuff I'd have loved to stick on BUT there is that "Lead by Example" thing we have going on....
I'd say "Stupid Allergy" is an example to lead by...and something to give people pause before speaking...

There is already enough of a problem of random troops throwing whatever they want on the uniform, and it somehow making its way onto CAF-controlled social media accounts.

Back