• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Warfare

hammond

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey, just thought maybe you guys be interested to know that The Canadian Forces are getting their own PC Game, Its a modification for the PC Game Battlefield 1942, but will be a total conversion featuring modern canadian military technology of all elements, and have such operations as Afganistan, and more... Check it out www.planetbattlefield.com/cdnwarfare
:cdn:

Originally posted by Hammond:
[qb] Hey, just thought maybe you guys be interested to know that The Canadian Forces are getting their own PC Game, Its a modification for the PC Game Battlefield 1942, but will be a total conversion featuring modern canadian military technology of all elements, and have such operations as Afganistan, and more... Check it out www.planetbattlefield.com/cdnwarfare
:cdn: [/qb]
Whoa... HOW COOL IS THAT.
Any information as to when it‘ll be out?

first beta should be released soon. So far they‘ve got quite a few nice models made, but they still need some coding and skins made up.

My favourite feature is their is no specific enemy, just "OpFor" so each map/battle can be a completely different theatre.

pretty interesting looking game, I dunno but some of the weapon models look strange, probably look better once they get skinned or somthing

http://www.operationnorthstar.com
this Flashpoint mod looks pretty cool

I think Operation NorthStar and CDN Warfare were teaming up at one point or another. And yah, the models should look much better when skinned and more accurate. it would be cool if people here were to put in some word as to what could be changed as far as models/skins..etc.

or a little message that when you click the mouse to fire the gun it pops up with "Sorry due to ammo shortages you can‘t fire this right now"

or a "Push Iltis" option...for when it stalls

Lol, that reminds me of a really anti-Canadian Army joke I heard from my dad.

Q: "How do you stop a Canadian tank?"
A: "Shoot the people pushing it"

Nearly smacked my dad for saying that..

The models on the Cndwarfare sight look blocky, like all sharp edges. They need a few touchups :p

Lexi...we don‘t push them anymore.

Our Panzers are wined up now. Takes 3 men to do it first thing in the morning, you should see the size of the key :D

Regards

Originally posted by Franko:
[qb] Lexi...we don‘t push them anymore.

Our Panzers are wined up now. Takes 3 men to do it first thing in the morning, you should see the size of the key :D

Regards [/qb]
Wind up tanks...Excellent Franko.

By the way, have you ever unscrewed the turret on a Leo by rotating it too many times in one direction? :blotto:

Cheers Darling

Slim :evil:

By the way, have you ever unscrewed the turret on a Leo by rotating it too many times in one direction?
Come on, how dumb do you think everyone is on this board? :rolleyes: Everyone knows the turret only falls off on the M109s. ;)

Slim...it‘s a combination lock now for those times that you need to change turret ring seals quickly. 37 right-24 left-10 right. The bloody thing pops right up under pressure from the retaining springs that are underneath. Roll the ARV over and hook up. Job can be done in under 10 minutes. ;)

Regards

Originally posted by Franko:
[qb] Our Panzers are wined up now. Takes 3 men to do it first thing in the morning, you should see the size of the key :D
[/qb]
I recall my father relaying a story to me once about he and some others being brought in for a day to manually charge PRC77 batteries once...

It wasn‘t a punishment, nor was it because regular plugin chargers weren‘t available...

They have to have an officer pop outa know where with a steaming large double double in the middle of a winter battle and ask each troop how they find the training and then an RSM appear just in time before he gets a true answer.

they should deffinalty have it so the sea king only flys for 5 minutes, then you have to land it and fix it for another 25

Back