• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Federal Election 44 - Sep 2021

Maybe it should be the United States of North America. The state of Mexico would need a bit of cleaning up, but think of how few land border agents you would need to guard that little sliver at the bottom. I can see the savings already!
Ah yes, remove the border between the USA and Mexico. I would love to see the results of the free movement of people that results from that.

Equalization was never meant to subsidize large, populous and wealthy provinces like Quebec. It was meant to make sure places like PEI or NB had comparable core services because those places with low populations and low economic power couldn't do it to a comparable level as provinces such as AB, Ont, Que, and BC.

The present formula (which isn't enshrined in the constitution) allows the federal government to plunder Alberta to buy votes in Quebec.

If the provinces were negotiating confederation with the present day arrangements, there is no way any sensible Alberta government would agree to join.
You know who put in the present formula, yes?

Least worst option?
Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

The old "someone must have forgot to update my itinerary" on the new National Day for Truth and Reconciliation when everyone will be judged for what they spent the day doing.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is spending the first National Truth and Reconciliation Day on vacation in Tofino, B.C., with his family, despite his official itinerary placing him in private meetings in Ottawa.

The old "someone must have forgot to update my itinerary" on the new National Day for Truth and Reconciliation when everyone will be judged for what they spent the day doing.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is spending the first National Truth and Reconciliation Day on vacation in Tofino, B.C., with his family, despite his official itinerary placing him in private meetings in Ottawa.

Awkward Dj Pauly D GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

The comments on social media about this are quite interesting, they range from people attacking him to others defending him saying he deserves a holiday to others saying the media is misleading people and while he is in BC he is speaking to survivors. Very entertaining 🍿

Trudeau can get away with anything, the novelty probably runs out after a while. I wonder if gets bored and messes with his staff on purpose.

The comments on social media about this are quite interesting, they range from people attacking him to others defending him saying he deserves a holiday to others saying the media is misleading people and while he is in BC he is speaking to survivors. Very entertaining 🍿
He spoke to survivors over the phone. He might have been in BC, or it might have been how he passed the time while flying to BC.

Attachments

• A265C2A2-54CA-4D90-93D0-4F8AE6B97DEB.jpeg
    A265C2A2-54CA-4D90-93D0-4F8AE6B97DEB.jpeg
    573.4 KB · Views: 21
He spoke to survivors over the phone. He might have been in BC, or it might have been how he passed the time while flying to BC.
So, how come the Liberal-friendly media hasn't trotted out someone in his defence who spoke with him on the phone? Or, is this another Chretien style case of speaking with people who don't exist?

Imagine the PM going suring during Remembrance Day and then after getting caught, calling a few Veterans... and people trying to pass it off as adequate leadership.

Back