• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Federal Election 44 - Sep 2021

Double vanities have always puzzled me. Do people really spend that much time at the sink prettying themselves up that they can't share one? Even couples who have to go to work at the same time?

And don't get me started on walk-in closets the size of a bedroom. Do people really need that many clothes that they need a room all of their own?

:unsure:
You should see my North Face wardrobe 😉

Why do you need:
a home that big
a pickup truck
an AR15
to drink alcohol
two computers
a garage AND a shed
a $800 garmin watch
a fast boat for fishing

When did you retire from the CAF again? If I took out all my kit, it'd be 3 closets :sneaky:

2009. My gear is down to three old grey t-shirts, two sets of thermal underwear and my 1970's summer AVF crew suit (still regret turning my winter crew suit jacket in - that would be it here.)

Open Actions F Bty 2 RCHA Petawawa early 70s.jpg.

🍻

Housing just been on a long run and seems like more than a little bubble. The longer it goes the bigger the correction.

On the election and voting I would like to see the ballots return to not listing the party association that might have eliminated the Vuong situation

On the election and voting I would like to see the ballots return to not listing the party association that might have eliminated the Vuong situation
When did they start listing the party association?

Since we’re talking Nanny State restrictions on what kind of home I can have, shouldn’t we also consider restricting personal savings to either government bonds or stuffing cash in your mattress? Cars only with manual roll-up windows? Shovels only, no snow blowers?

Jesus, the Yorkshiremen have nothing on some of you! And to think that some people dared insinuate the government already interferes too much in legislating life…big pat on the back for everyone who grew up in a shoebox…I’ll stick with spend my money in as informed, or uniformed manner as I wish. Heck, someone going to complain that I have a riding mower instead of a scythe?

1632524975867.gif

Since we’re talking Nanny State restrictions on what kind of home I can have, shouldn’t we also consider restricting personal savings to either government bonds or stuffing cash in your mattress? Cars only with manual roll-up windows? Shovels only, no snow blowers?

Jesus, the Yorkshiremen have nothing on some of you! And to think that some people dared insinuate the government already interferes too much in legislating life…big pat on the back for everyone who grew up in a shoebox…I’ll stick with spend my money in as informed, or uniformed manner as I wish. Heck, someone going to complain that I have a riding mower instead of a scythe?

View attachment 66609
Scythe?
Tweezers for you!

We could make people require a permit if they want to own a snow blower; only people with certain length driveways or medical conditions need apply :cool:

Pesky door cameras...

Calgary police investigating Liberal MP-elect George Chahal​

Former Calgary city councillor captured on camera removing opponent's campaign material from porch

LINK
Couple days into the re-elected Liberals and their's a police investigation. (Theft? Ethics?)
Hitting the ground running.

Back