• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

cam and concealment pionters help!!!

mcpl_spunky

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey is there any one that can give me some pointers on some cam and concealment. I need tips help!!!

Stand like a tree and make noises like a squirrel.

Watch the training film from Pythonian Productions, "The Art of Not Being Seen"

CHIMO,  Kat

Actually it's real title is "How Not to be Seen" IIRC

Excellent training film. Check with your CQMS. He should have copies in the QM. I used to keep mine on the shelve beside the cans of tartan and CadPat paint.

Close your eyes and keep your mouth open,

If you can't see him, he cant' see you.

And keeping your mouth open allows you to hear better....

tess

Hello mate if you remember the basic 4 principle disciipline in fieldcraft....:

shape-shine-shadow-sillohette.

Break up/erase these features and any enemy will be hard pressed to find you....

Dont wear yellow....

Marine

Marine837M said:
Dont wear yellow....

Marine

Oh God I hope that's not from experience. ;D

Ok we've had our fun, time to get serious.

Exactly what type of pointers are you looking for here? How to set up and/or teach lectures on this?

cam up the yoke of your old webbing and seperate it then you can attach it to you tac vest with the shoulder straps

A quick note on burlap.  many of your neighbors, etc have their shrubs wrapped for the winter.  With spring around the corner, ask them if you can have it.
It is bulky enough to do stuff with and it has been weathered for a season in fall and winter.  Colour to suit needs (I once used the old cam stick to add different colours to my creations).

more to fol

Back