• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

All Things CAF and Covid/ Covid Vaccine [merged]

Not that I had heard but that's an interesting point to consider. There's an even better twist, someone not being allowed to release could get vaccinated and refuse to attest to their status and be offered a VR. Truly a gongshow.
I think there are already process in place for people that are forcefully released without having completed a restricted release period, or an obligatory service period. This is not a new thing. What is new is that it is done for failing to attest or receive COVID-19 vaccination.

All of these pages upon pages, in this and other threads about mandated vaccination, remind me of one single sentence I read on here,
Would much rather die a certain death protecting the freedom of Canadians.
Now we have to take the shot to protect the profits of pfizer? While statistics Canada says no increase in excess mortality greater than the common cold. When it hasn't been approved by health Canada. It was previously approved under an interm order, now approved under food and drug regulations under foreign authority. Or is this fake news?

Would much rather die a certain death protecting the freedom of Canadians.
Now we have to take the shot to protect the profits of pfizer? While statistics Canada says no increase in excess mortality greater than the common cold. When it hasn't been approved by health Canada. It was previously approved under an interm order, now approved under food and drug regulations under foreign authority. Or is this fake news?

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

May as well go full Alex Jones and get banned.
FACT CHECK The vaccine does not cause infertility. :)
"Several vaccine candidates are expected to induce the formation of humoral antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2," the letter says. "Syncytin-1… which is derived from human endogenous retroviruses … and is responsible for the development of a placenta in mammals and humans and is therefore an essential prerequisite for a successful pregnancy, is also found in homologous form in the spike proteins of SARS viruses. There is no indication whether antibodies against spike proteins of SARS viruses would also act like anti-Syncytin-1 antibodies. However, if this were to be the case, this would then prevent the formation of a placenta which would result in vaccinated women essentially becoming infertile."
This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed [what does this mean?]. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice.
Vaccine effectiveness by week. This data is also seen in Germany and other European countries. I'm grateful for the sacrifice of the lives of those who chose to take this shot.
Looks like natural immunity is on the table with a minimum of rare and adverse side-effects. I do feel bad for those with the sunk-cost fallacy.
Anyways, it's in the release from the CDS. You must take this shot or you are disloyal to Canada. So just get the shot you sexist racist misogynistic bigots (Prime Minister Trudeaus words not mine)
They also say there is no religious reason to not take these shots.. Meanwhile they are made from abortions. No the vaccines do not contain abortions. They are made from abortions.
Thankfully immunizebc is ready to debunk my previous statement:
However, the cell lines were used in the very early stages of research and development of these vaccines to test 'proof of concept’ (to test that the vaccines could work).
I heard it was more than that from leaked pfizer documents that the US courts have ordered sealed untill.... 2074? lmao.
edit: source on sealed documents claim: fda wants 55 years to process foia request - Google Search
edit: source on claim that CAF members were not ordered to be vaccinated but ordered to submit to a loyalty test, CDS directive 002 on CAF COVID-19 vaccination – Implementation of Accommodations and Administrative Action - Canada.ca
edit: Source on claim about statscan: Excess mortality in Canada during the COVID-19 pandemic Sure. By day and week it can be higher sometimes. But overall by month for each province? It's just not there.
Edit: This is exactly where I am now, who radicalized me? It was you.

Last edited:
May as well go full Alex Jones and get banned.
FACT CHECK The vaccine does not cause infertility. :)

Vaccine effectiveness by week. This data is also seen in Germany and other European countries. I'm grateful for the sacrifice of the lives of those who chose to take this shot.
Looks like natural immunity is on the table with a minimum of rare and adverse side-effects. I do feel bad for those with the sunk-cost fallacy.
Anyways, it's in the release from the CDS. You must take this shot or you are disloyal to Canada. So just get the shot you sexist racist misogynistic bigots (Prime Minister Trudeaus words not mine)
They also say there is no religious reason to not take these shots.. Meanwhile they are made from abortions. No the vaccines do not contain abortions. They are made from abortions.
Thankfully immunizebc is ready to debunk my previous statement:

I heard it was more than that from leaked pfizer documents that the US courts have ordered sealed untill.... 2074? lmao.
edit: source on sealed documents claim: fda wants 55 years to process foia request - Google Search
edit: source on claim that CAF members were not ordered to be vaccinated but ordered to submit to a loyalty test, CDS directive 002 on CAF COVID-19 vaccination – Implementation of Accommodations and Administrative Action - Canada.ca
edit: Source on claim about statscan: Excess mortality in Canada during the COVID-19 pandemic Sure. By day and week it can be higher sometimes. But overall by month for each province? It's just not there.
Edit: This is exactly where I am now, who radicalized me? It was you.
There you go again, bringing facts into an Internet argument.

I often tell this story at work to my vaccine-hesitant civilian co-workers.

In 2002 I deployed to the Republic of Georgia for a NATO-led exercise. I went to the Immunization Clinic at NDHQ with my tasking message in hand. They said "you don't need any shots to go to Georgia."

I said "not that Georgia, the other one."

"There's another one?"

They had a world map on the wall. So I said "Find Russia. Go south. That Georgia."

"Oh.... you're getting everything." And I thought I saw her smile when she said it.

So one more shot isn't likely to kill me. In fact it may keep me alive so I can continue to post little stories here at Army.ca.

Not sure which study you speak of. However autism rates have increased with increased number of various vaccines. Resulting in a positive correlation. No study needed.

That is a reach at best.

Coincidentally diagnosis of ADD, ADHD and a number of other "behavioral labels" within the education system have also risen.

Less because of any vaccine, and more from "educators" who literally went from HS, to Uni, to Teachers College without a scrap of actual experience with kids ( particularly males).

Timmy doesn't want to sit in a chair for 7 hours of the day? Easy peasy, diagnose him, and give him a handful of Adderall. Problem solved.

The education system rushes to have assessments done, and diagnoses delivered, because it's the easy road.

There you go again, bringing facts into an Internet argument.

I often tell this story at work to my vaccine-hesitant civilian co-workers.

In 2002 I deployed to the Republic of Georgia for a NATO-led exercise. I went to the Immunization Clinic at NDHQ with my tasking message in hand. They said "you don't need any shots to go to Georgia."

I said "not that Georgia, the other one."

"There's another one?"

They had a world map on the wall. So I said "Find Russia. Go south. That Georgia."

"Oh.... you're getting everything." And I thought I saw her smile when she said it.

So one more shot isn't likely to kill me. In fact it may keep me alive so I can continue to post little stories here at Army.ca.
Excellent.
Most of those were actually vaccines as per the 2018 definition of the word. You got the shot. It was approved by health Canada. It was extremely safe. What was it? 15 people die a year from each vaccine like polio. Nothing, a drop in the bucket for the greater good. And then at MOST you took a second dose, and that was it. You were immune. AND IF YOU GOT INJURED YOU COULD SUE! I'm not vaccine hesitant. It feels like I've had at least 20.
Then these shots came out. Brand spanking new mRNA juice, JUST TRUST THE SCIENCE, no long term studies needed! Also, these shots are behind a legal liability shield, you can no longer sue them for adverse events. (Edit: But don't worry Canada has just rolled this out: Programme de soutien aux victimes d’une vaccination to help)
"Health Canada has authorized the sale of this COVID-19 vaccine under an Interim Order."
The laws have been changed or amended to allow them to be "rapidly brought to market".
Meanwhile governments started inflating death tolls:
Instead of dying from cancer or lung failure, every death WITH covid is called a covid death. One particular case in Canada:
Suddenly there are more vaccine deaths and injuries than every other vaccine in the past twenty years. Combined. Yes, still extremely unlikely (for now) that you are harmed by this in the short term .01% (source: health Canada as of this post). How about in 5 years? Now we know that the covid-19 vaccines (I use the term vaccine loosely) has many rare cases of side effects:
Rare Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS), rare myocarditis, rare capillary leak syndrome, rare Thrombocytopenia, rare facial paralysis/ bells palsy, rare cardiac arrest, rare kidney injury, rare liver injury, rare strokes, rare spinal cord inflammation, rare fetal growth restriction, rare spontaneous abortions, and rare skin immune reactions.
Almost every other shot (I'll use Polio as an example) the most common side effect is being allergic. We don't even know if it has any other side effects because they are so rare. Poliomyelitis vaccine: Canadian Immunization Guide - Canada.ca

So that takes us back to the topic of this thread. Disobeying an unlawful/unethical order.
They couldn't mandate this shot. That would be illegal. In order to get around that, the directive was given as a loyalty test. So that's what it is. Take this experimental juice (that has yet to have any measure of approval that real vaccines have had) that may irreparably harm your body when we KNOW it doesn't stop transmission and we know the average CAF member should have an extremely high survival rate.
Legal or illegal? This one will have to be decided in court. It is likely the court will trample on the person.

Excellent.
Most of those were actually vaccines as per the 2018 definition of the word. You got the shot. It was approved by health Canada. It was extremely safe. What was it? 15 people die a year from each vaccine like polio. Nothing, a drop in the bucket for the greater good. And then at MOST you took a second dose, and that was it. You were immune. AND IF YOU GOT INJURED YOU COULD SUE! I'm not vaccine hesitant. It feels like I've had at least 20.
Then these shots came out. Brand spanking new mRNA juice, JUST TRUST THE SCIENCE, no long term studies needed! Also, these shots are behind a legal liability shield, you can no longer sue them for adverse events. (Edit: But don't worry Canada has just rolled this out: Programme de soutien aux victimes d’une vaccination to help)
"Health Canada has authorized the sale of this COVID-19 vaccine under an Interim Order."
The laws have been changed or amended to allow them to be "rapidly brought to market".
Instead of dying from cancer or lung failure, every death WITH covid is called a covid death. One particular case in Canada:
Suddenly there are more vaccine deaths and injuries than every other vaccine in the past twenty years. Combined. Yes, still extremely unlikely (for now) that you are harmed by this in the short term .01% (source: health Canada as of this post). How about in 5 years? Now we know that the covid-19 vaccines (I use the term vaccine loosely) has many rare cases of side effects:
Rare Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS), rare myocarditis, rare capillary leak syndrome, rare Thrombocytopenia, rare facial paralysis/ bells palsy, rare cardiac arrest, rare kidney injury, rare liver injury, rare strokes, rare spinal cord inflammation, rare fetal growth restriction, rare spontaneous abortions, and rare skin immune reactions.
Almost every other shot (I'll use Polio as an example) the most common side effect is being allergic. We don't even know if it has any other side effects because they are so rare. Poliomyelitis vaccine: Canadian Immunization Guide - Canada.ca

So that takes us back to the topic of this thread. Disobeying an unlawful/unethical order.
They couldn't mandate this shot. That would be illegal. In order to get around that, the directive was given as a loyalty test. So that's what it is. Take this experimental juice (that has yet to have any measure of approval that real vaccines have had) that may irreparably harm your body when we KNOW it doesn't stop transmission and we know the average CAF member should have an extremely high survival rate.
Legal or illegal? This one will have to be decided in court. It is likely the court will trample on the person.
Have you decided on what post CAF career you are aiming for?

Because I’m pretty sure the job field is getting more and more limited as various industries regulate and have vaccine mandates.

Have you decided on what post CAF career you are aiming for?

Because I’m pretty sure the job field is getting more and more limited as various industries regulate and have vaccine mandates.

Entrepreneurs are finding ways to make money off of both the 'jabless', and employers 'sucking wind' because of lack of staff:

Job sites for unvaccinated thrive as vaccine mandates exclude employees​

Jabless Jobs is currently advertising about 70 listings. Many are in the construction and trades sector, but there are also postings for chefs, dentists, caregivers, massage therapists, a hairdresser, early childhood educators and tutors for children with special needs.

The company’s website describes itself as an employment service to “connect non discriminatory employers with like minded job seekers.” Employers can list jobs publicly or anonymously. A tracker at the top of the website claims it has had about 75,000 views between Nov. 25 and Dec. 7.

Despite many having strong opinions on COVID-19 vaccines, most people refused to be quoted on the record. Many asked that their company not be mentioned in any story, despite the job listing being posted in a public forum. Three company representatives just responded with abuse and claims the “mainstream media” is corrupt.

Mostly entry level jobs on there, but have no real issue with the concept. Having said that, bit strange to see direct customer service jobs with no vaccine requirements. If I need to show proof of vaccination (or approved exemption) to go to a store, what sense does it make for the employees to not be vaccinated to also go to the store to work? I think that kind of thing would just get people to shop somewhere else, even if it's not required. If I had some kind of compromised immune system, I'd be kind of pissed off to find out the dentist or someone else wasn't vaccinated.

Lots of jobs though where you can do it remotely or have very limited contact with people though, so why not? Did notice one of them was EA to the CEO of Rebel News, which seems on brand.

Having said that, not being vaccinated is going to really limit all life options, and likely make it impossible to travel outside the country, so wondering if we are setting up a marginalized minority to drift further into their insane echo chambers?

Having said that, not being vaccinated is going to really limit all life options, and likely make it impossible to travel outside the country, so wondering if we are setting up a marginalized minority to drift further into their insane echo chambers?
yes.

If I need to show proof of vaccination (or approved exemption) to go to a store, what sense does it make for the employees to not be vaccinated to also go to the store to work?
i might be wrong here but I think Government can impose rules on things like capacities for health and safety reasons but are limited on what they can impose on the employees as that is likely an employer-employee thing governed by other rules. My son works at a restaurant but has not had to show proof of vaccination once. Just screening questions every time he goes in. I too find it strange but my guess is jurisdiction. Which is why the Province and Feds can mandate vaccines for its employees and contractors but can’t for Jack and Jill at the local tuck shop.

Mostly entry level jobs on there, but have no real issue with the concept. Having said that, bit strange to see direct customer service jobs with no vaccine requirements. If I need to show proof of vaccination (or approved exemption) to go to a store, what sense does it make for the employees to not be vaccinated to also go to the store to work? I think that kind of thing would just get people to shop somewhere else, even if it's not required. If I had some kind of compromised immune system, I'd be kind of pissed off to find out the dentist or someone else wasn't vaccinated.

It’s not up to the dentist or server to protect you, that’s YOUR responsibility. At this point you need to assume everyone you come into contact with has Covid and assess your own risks.

It’s not up to the dentist or server to protect you, that’s YOUR responsibility. At this point you need to assume everyone you come into contact with has Covid and assess your own risks.
So you’re ok with with food service types and dentists not wearing masks or gloves? How about dental tools? Ok with them not cleaning those or is that their responsibility?

What if they have a cold or the flu. Ok with them working or should they stay home and take a sick day?

Sorry but some people still have responsibilities to protect their clients and patients. assessing risk with my dentist is pretty easy, he’s vacced. Has a new air filtration unit and has done a bang up job minimizing the risk. He gets my business.

Excellent.

Good news is, absolutely nobody is forcing you to get the vaccine. If you don’t want to do your job anymore, they won’t keep making you do it. Best of luck in whatever you do next.

So I guess all these food safety rules I enforce at restaurants and grocery stores dont matter huh, guess I'll start telling people handling saw meat they don't have to wash their hands, not their responsibility to protect you from food borne pathogens right?

Actually, it is up to the dentist (like all other self-regulated health professionals) to protect you. Not only do they have a moral obligation, they have a legal obligation. Using the Alberta Dental Association and College Code of Ethics as an example:

Article A1: Service
As a primary health care provider, a dentist's first responsibility is a duty of care to the patient. As such, the competent and timely delivery of safe care appropriate to the presenting clinical circumstances and services sought by the patient shall be the most important aspect of that responsibility.

So I guess all these food safety rules I enforce at restaurants and grocery stores dont matter huh, guess I'll start telling people handling saw meat they don't have to wash their hands, not their responsibility to protect you from food borne pathogens right?

Food safety rules and asking a server or dentist their vaccination status are two different things. That’s like saying everyone should have breathalyzers in their vehicles because I don’t know if other drivers are drunk. Immunocompromised are responsible for themselves, it’s not my responsibility to protect everyone from everything from something I may or may not have.

Back