• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cadpat Jammies - This gave me a hoot

JasonH

Inactive
Reaction score
Ahah talken to a fellow forum member who‘s a youngin ( ;) ) who said they should make Cadpat jammies. Anyone know of an actual place that would sell these kinda ‘jammies‘ for girls. I know I wouldn‘t be caught dead in Pajama‘s but hey, lol. :D

Ahehehehehe... DAM YOU. I told you not to post it, lmao.

Oh... sorry, did I say that out loud? It wasn‘t me - I swear! :rolleyes:

But you must admit.. CADPAT jammies would be so much better than these plain blue ones I‘m wearing..

O Jason I love you oh so much for posting that

Uh oh, someone‘s mad at me. Youngin these days..

.... :threat:
You‘re SO lucky, SO lucky you‘re over there in BC.
.... No more hugs for you, mister.

What‘s a little child gonna do to big ‘ol me ;)

Take away your hug privilages.
That‘ll set you straight. *Muahahaha*

I suppose to see about making a cadpat sumbrero and a cadpat thong. (yeah we get that bored, do NOT ask)
so hey I‘ll remember that one as well then.
do you want the little feet sock thingies too then?!? no way they‘re true pj‘s without them.
Greg

Ahahaha :D Cadpat thong eh... ;) Better pick one up for the gf. Might aswell go sneaking about the bush as they say :D Ahahah

Originally posted by Yeoman:
[qb] I suppose to see about making a cadpat sumbrero and a cadpat thong. (yeah we get that bored, do NOT ask)
so hey I‘ll remember that one as well then.
do you want the little feet sock thingies too then?!? no way they‘re true pj‘s without them.
Greg [/qb]
Yay CADPAT sockies to go with the jammies, heh. Jason and Shortbus, we didn‘t need to know that..
I usually just go to bed in what I‘m wearing... (I.E. School uniform,) but when my mom‘s around she has a fit and gives the order to "suit up," or get in my boring blue jammies..

As for the CADPAT thong, no thanks. But the toque sounds cool... I‘d love to wear one of those going down a hill at Blue Mountain. :D

BTW Jason, I won‘t be on MSN tonight. The mother says she dislikes the fact that I‘m ‘playing military games all night.‘ She‘d rather I read military books that have more foul language and make more vivid violent pictures in my mind. *Shrugs* I might fake some sort of homework to get on... ("Oh mom I just remembered I have some Science homework to do on the computer..") but anyway, hope you had fun at the gym last night. :p

To come to think of it CF couldn‘t even afford Pajama‘s let alone a thong, probably wind up with a CADPAT G-string :D hahaha.

No, omg. I think I figured out a way to actually make CADPAT jammies. But I‘d need someone‘s uniform. Anyway, you‘d leave the pants b/c they‘re perfectly fine, but you take apart the top by clipping all the stitching. Once you have your pieces cut them down to size, (because I know the jackets and such are usually long and you don‘t need that for jammies,) and sow it back together. You should have some material left over, which you could use for socks. And if you wanted to make them warm, you could sow fleece on the insides of the socks, pants and shirt. :D

Okay. Thread getting rather off topic for this forum.

Moving to off topic forum.

Back