• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ And being sworn in

Wight.M

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey there,

I've recently completed all my interviews, medical, CFAT and got accepted into the Army Reserves.
I'm confused now as to what happens.. I had e-mailed my recruiter asking when I start my BMQ and he had said it would likely start Oct 31/15 he's just not sure yet. I thought I had to be sworn in first? Is there anyone from the Barrie ON area that's in the process of joining the reserves and could maybe help me out?  I'd just like to have this information so I can pass in along to my Full time employment.

Also, if there is any other information anyone can give me about how things may run from here I would appreciate anything as I feel very in the dark with what to expect.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate any and all help!

You might be swearing in a few days before you leave. I applied for AVN Tech and will be swearing in on the 28th and shipping out on the 31st to start on Nov 2nd.

I'm being sworn in for full time forces on oct 27 to be flown out for basic on oct 31.
I start basic on November 2
It's really dependant on when they have an opening for you to be sworn in

You kind of have to be sworn in before BMQ, if not you will just have to wait in the PAT Platoon (Personnel Awaiting Training) until January. 

Back