• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMOQ START DATES

heathermd

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm currently going through the application process and now have my medical and interview scheduled for early February.
I'm wondering if BMOQ starts on specific dates each year, or do the start dates vary?
I'm trying to get an idea if the next steps of my application go as I'd like, when I should hopefully expect to start BMOQ.

Thank you!!  :cdn: [lol: [lol: [lol:

This is the recruits only Forum, you may want to ask this on the other sections of the recruiting form where people such as DAA can respond. To check BMOQ start dates though one option is to go the the CFLRS website and check the graduation ceremonies. For example the schedule appears to be up until the end of march looking at the BMQ section and the only BMOQs stated are the one that starts this Monday and one that starts February 1st. Of course it could be there is another one before April and it simply isn't on the website yet.

I too am currently in the process of my application. I did my Interview and Medical over a month ago.

To answer your first question, BMOQ runs all through the year. There is not set date every year, new BMOQ dates start multiple times every month.

Secondly, from what i gather, after you Medical/Interview, it can take from anywheres to 5 days to 3 years. It is different with every case.

Live your life as you normally would, cause thinking about getting "the call" everyday will consume you.

Good luck!

I do not believe that there are specific dates set, I start my Reserves BMQ February 16th and while emailing back and forth from my recruiter he said that they still had to finalize dates.

Basic Military Officer Qualification (officer-cadets)
Platoon Number Start Date Ceremony Date
L0061E October 26, 2015 - February 25, 2016
L0062E & L0063F January 18, 2016 - April 21, 2016
L0066E February 1, 2016 - May 5, 2016

http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/training-establishments/recruit-school.page

That is all they have listed for now on the site, but you can check back at a later date.

Back