• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

August BMQ- 2009

phionex

Inactive
Reaction score
just curious if there are any BMQ Courses this august and what are the dates?

phionex said:
just curious if there are any BMQ Courses this august and what are the dates?

Depends where in the country you are and if you are going Reg or Res.

Reg Force, chances are good that there will be one in August or Sept.

Gagetown as well, and only aswerable once you have been sworn in and given your BMQ date. Anything on here is pure speculation.

Does any one know where I can find a list of CFLRS or other BMQ dates for this summer and fall

That info is not in the public domain, sry. You will find out where and when you go to BMQ through your local CFRC once you are sworn in.

Hey, so im rejoining the army but this time im going reg force infantry. Before this I was doing reserve inf back in 2007.

Im on the border line of being merit listed, and now waiting for my medical to be returned back. Submitted all medical paperwork may 27th so hoping around june 15th to hear back. Since im rejoining all of my previous information is being used so it kinda smoothness things out for me.

Just called in roughly to get an Aprox date for BMQ and they say August 3rd, who else is going that date? I hope to get in sooner for july courses but August 3rd anyone?

I recieved my offer last week friday, im would like to drive myself
Im leaving from the london area.

Im going weapons tech land

See you all there Aug 3, PH TECH is what i am

Thats right CDN Aviator All ready fully licensed, so i can say that i am a ph tech, but am not a soldier i'm a recruit

;D

just got my job offer yesterday, Aug 3 for infantry, PPCLI.
get sworn in on the 31st of July at the Edmonton RC, anyone else heading out of Edmonton?

I'm joining Infantry RCR, I'll be leaving from New Brunswick for the august 3rd bmq start. I would of been leaving Edmonton if it had not been for my move that was already planned when my job offer came in, luckily everything has transferred over smoothly so far.

I just got called for my BMQ which starts august 10th anyone else have the same date?

yea i actually have to fly to Edmonton on my own dime to get sworn in then fly to St Jean from there. I did all my application process there and everything, and by the point I'd gotten past the first parts it had taken me so long and I'd had to do so much that i didn't want to risk it taking any longer just because i wanted papers transferred to Victoria. well i guess we'll be seeing each other in about a month and a half.

well it could always be worse, they could have made you fly to St. Jean on your dimeĀ 

I'll see you there, I'm in the AUG 10th BMQ as well, From hamilton but application was done in mississauga, ontario.

Back