• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Auctions

Only if it looks weathered, like it has been under fire in the pocket of a SF ninja.

Now I'll need to dig through my old kit bags for some DEET bug repellent. Could be worth something some day :sneaky:

I have an unopened box of the 90% stuff somewhere around here that I squirreled away in the early 70's.

I have an unopened box of the 90% stuff somewhere around here that I squirreled away in the early 70's.
Ouch. Careful. You can use that to kill varmints, cure cancer (or give it to you), and give you hallucinogenic idylls. I know what I would use it for. :p

medals....firearms,.....bullets...

Judging by some bids. and what they want opening bids to be, some high end military collectables.

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't get registered in time to bid on the shotguns I wanted but I did manage to pick up a few pellet rifles for the kids.

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't get registered in time to bid on the shotguns I wanted but I did manage to pick up a few pellet rifles for the kids.
Maybe something here then....18 hours until soft close.

There are some but they are not shipping firearms or ammo at this auction. I'm a 3 hour drive away so I'll pass this time. The last auction would ship firearms but not ammo.

Lots of train stuff and 'Barcleys' lead soldier models. [not organized so must look right through]

For FJAG ....this looks cool..... Vintage Arnold Passenger Car, N Gauge

Back