• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Attitudes towards the Liberals

Either ‘kinetically’ (ie. Stalin) or ‘practically’ (by deleting/canceling those who don’t agree with the mandate - think Jordan Peterson).
"They " have made Peterson a very rich man. Name another tenured U of T Full Professor than can afford to walk away.

"They " have made Peterson a very rich man. Name another tenured U of T Full Professor than can afford to walk away.
Agreed, although I don’t think that was their intention. They overestimated their intelligence when it came to thinking they had him under their thumb.

That's partially our public education system to blame. They are too concerned with teaching the many different genders in schools rather than politics in this country.
Yes. It is clear they have rum amok.

Evil I tell you

The same amount of time is dedicated to this:

Regarding CCP interference in the election process.

B.C. Chinese communities tell Mendicino of intimidation by foreign powers and proxies

It's not a giant leap to surmise that Chinese Canadians may have been intimidated and coersed into voting certain Liberal MPs into party seats or voting Liberal MPs in the election.

Mendicino says:

Sure, Canadians alone physicallyelected them.

Same goes for the integrity of the election - there was no ballot stuffing or cheating.

The only reason some Liberal MPs were voted in 'by canadians' may be due to the intimidation and threats. Had there been no interference the seat distribution may have been different.
They should be made to understand that in Canada, your vote is private. Nothing stops them from agreeing with the Chinese police to vote for a certain person. Once they have their ballot, they can vote whoever they want. Nobody can say they did or didn't.

Yup

it’s no surprise seeing what many of the schools have been allowing so far.

image.jpg

That was one school. Not really sure that a sample size of one makes it "many of the schools".
True. That was in Oakville and that particular teacher, last I heard, is no longer teaching at the school.

Tomorrow’s the big day for, you guessed it, the Telford Dog and Pony Show, starring the inimitable Miss Katie Telford herself. Watch breathlessly as she performs all kinds of stunts and tricks that few would dare to attempt or achieve. Be dazzled, as if by magic, she uses some intelligence to make you doubt your own senses and sensibilities. See how she walks a fine Chinese tightrope without falling on her sword. Yes, ladies and gentlemen and gentle persons as well, this is the show all Canada has been waiting for and will make history. Don’t miss it. (Or not.)

interesting. Trudeau has just hung himself out to dry. After weeks of saying I didn't know anything about it he now has stated that he and Katie and many other senior members of government have talked about foreign influence extensively over the years. That should be good for another Rex or Kinsella repartees.

interesting. Trudeau has just hung himself out to dry. After weeks of saying I didn't know anything about it he now has stated that he and Katie and many other senior members of government have talked about foreign influence extensively over the years. That should be good for another Rex or Kinsella repartees.
Funny you should mention Kinsella…

TLDL: don’t expect anything interesting. Still don’t know why the Liberals fought so hard to keep her from testifying when she won’t say anything incriminating anyways.

Agreed, although I don’t think that was their intention. They overestimated their intelligence when it came to thinking they had him under their thumb.
No it certainly was not their intention. They thought the tools of cancelling and the shout down on Social media would send Peterson away from the World. It has been enlightening and very hopeful seeing how he cuts and thrusts to preserve the underpinning of a thousand years of Western thought. The man has read some literature and the others have not. But they like the P.M.'s socks

Pathological liar fucking over Canadians again to cover his own sorry narcissistic ass. He consistently lied to Parliament, on the record. We know ethics violations roll off him like a snakes shoulders. However, as usual, he'll just stay away from Question Period till it blows over. He won't be held accountable. There's plenty of accumulated evidence to have him removed. I for one, have had enough of his bald faced lies right in our faces his misdirection and abuse of power and our purse. He's a slimeball and needs to be dealt with, by Parliament and the courts.

We don't need Johnson's inquiry and we certainly don't have to pay him all that money. This proves it happened and we should move straight to an impartial public inquiry.

Testifying under Oath means what? Telling the truth as you construe/improvise the truth. Trudeau does it all the time.
Don't expect being under oath to amount to anything. We watched the obfuscation, misdirection and filibustering performed by trudeau and freeland at the SECU hearings. Like Question Period, they never answer the question.

Back