• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ATTENTION OROMOCTO, RUSAGONIS, FREDICTON PEOPLE PLEASE READ URGENT

TN2IC

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
ATTENTION Oromocto, Rusagonis, FREDERICTON PEOPLE!!!!!! 3 SMALL KIDS AGES 4, 8, AND 9 ARE MISSING IN THE WOODS IN THE RUSAGONIS AREA. IF YOU SEE THEM OR THINK YOU MAY HAVE SEEN THEM CALL THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY OR CALL AMY AT 478-0996!!! The police have asked for volunteers with 4-wheelers who are familiar with the area to please get out into the woods to assist in finding them!! The search and rescue teams/search dogs are out now. The police are also asking for volunteers to go on foot to search. Went missing before dark at 60 Terrace drive , prestige mini park home off Wilsey road

Further, you must have boots suitable to off trail travel at night, no one with jeans on will be permitted to join the search. 

I intend to share this in a few places. Can you link to the original source please so that I can as well? Thank you.

My source is facebook.  60 Terrance Drive off Wilsey Road in Rusagonis.  I was there earlier but there is an awful lot of people there now traffic is backed up to the main road intersection.

fraserdw said:
My source is facebook.  60 Terrance Drive off Wilsey Road in Rusagonis.  I was there earlier but there is an awful lot of people there now traffic is backed up to the main road intersection.

Ack. Sharing.

Oromocto yard sale site is updating this issue on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/273320150161/

Basically, too many people showing up and the police have blocked the roads and are sending people away.  Also too many 4 wheelers going off on their own and making it hard for GSR to hear anything.

Great news, kudos to those that helped in whatever capacity.!    :salute:

All I could of done was pass on the message. I have four kids of my own. So it kind of hit home when I heard of this.

Ahhh moment and follow up.  All kids were found together and huddled under a tree.  The oldest boy had collected ferns and covered his 4 year old sister to keep her warm.

fraserdw said:
Ahhh moment and follow up.  All kids were found together and huddled under a tree.  The oldest boy had collected ferns and covered his 4 year old sister to keep her warm.

Kudos to the young lad...

fraserdw said:

Good on the older boy. Extremly happy to hear they've been found safe and sound. One does definitely not want to get lost in the woods in NB and certainly not overnight at their ages. We still find skeletons in the Miramichi of hunters that got lost years and years and years ago.

Awesome on the community for showing up in force and ensuring this did not have a tragic outcome.

Well done to the rescuers and good show for the young fellow who saved the others. :salute:

Thursday evening MLA Jack Carr is holding a BBQ for anyone who was there to help or turned away from volunteering to find the missing children at the Rusagonis Baptist Church @ 7pm to meet the family and accept their heartfelt thank you.

Back