• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Attacking Ludcris

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

recruit

I was reading through those post attacking ludacris, and I understand the whole thing about grammar and the such, but everyone kept going on about his cadet experiences and making it sound like he said he knew everything about the army. He kept saying he knew nothing, and you kept changing around his words. That was pretty weak of some of you guys.

watch it recruit youre most likely to get a earful for saying that. On this site if you do ANYTHING to piss off the big boys youll hear about it pretty soon.

I guess you never have a second chance, to make a first impression.....

:rolleyes:

ludacris,
Why not quit wasting our time. So now your Recruit. You know why you were banned. Correct those problems and be a good kid for awhile, we MIGHT let you stay. Keep acting up and you‘ll be gone again under your new (Recruit) name.

alright fine, but really being banned for grammar, yes ill stop the "attitude" and I‘ll fix my spelling, I prmoise.

Originally posted by spenco:
[qb] watch it recruit youre most likely to get a earful for saying that. On this site if you do ANYTHING to piss off the big boys youll hear about it pretty soon. [/qb]
No it‘s not "Piss Off" the big boy‘s it‘s knowing what you are talking about.
Enough said.
As a Moderator I‘m locking this post,if you wish to continue please do it by P.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back