• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

As of One Minute Ago, I am Now Retired

Congratulations Tom.  You retiring in the Edmonton area?
I may have to drop in for a beer next time I'm out that way.

Lance

I'm not just retiring from the company, I'm also retiring from my stress, my commute, my alarm clock, and my iron. ~Hartman Jule

:salute:

Many thanks to all. I started a new job on 16 Dec. I like to stay busy.

:)

Staying in the Edmonton area.

I'm attending my first Departure With Dignity tomorrow, for a guy I know who is retiring from the CF.

Any advice?

daftandbarmy said:
I'm attending my first Departure With Dignity tomorrow, for a guy I know who is retiring from the CF.

Any advice?
Stand close to the bar, the free booze runs out fast.

:salute: TCBF, and well done.

I hope the Army was half as good to you as you were to it.

(No, we haven't met but we have some mutual friends.)

Congrats on the the next chapter Tom.  Hope after all these years you actually retire and don't do like some of us starting another career.  Please having worked with you.  Enjoy retirement.

Allan says congrats to

Kirsten Luomala said:
...  Hope after all these years you actually retire and don't do like some of us starting another career...

- Ooopsie... I was retired for exactly eight hours. started new job at 0800 on 16 December.

- I need some of you civies to help me out here. What is holiday pay? I got some... and what is overtime? They paid me for some of that as well.

TCBF said:
- Ooopsie... I was retired for exactly eight hours. started new job at 0800 on 16 December.

- I need some of you civies to help me out here. What is holiday pay? I got some... and what is overtime? They paid me for some of that as well.

Well holiday pay is pay for days the Government says you should not work on but still get payed for, go figure??.
And well overtime is well ah pay for working through your lunch hour?

my72jeep said:
Well holiday pay is pay for days the Government says you should not work on but still get payed for, go figure??.
And well overtime is well ah pay for working through your lunch hour?

- I was just kidding when I asked.

- Still got that big goose by the side of the road in Wawa?

Back