• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army Courses List

NFLD Sapper said:
Yes, ask your OPS O or OPS/TRG WO.

I asked, but was stuffed with "We find out 1-2 months before the course starts." I was just seeing if anyone had a better idea.

Conz said:
Does anyone know what dates BMOQ-L is running this summer? Thanks.

PM me tomorrow and I will look at the national calendar.  Your Ops staff BTW have access to the exact same info I will give you.  That said there is no guarantee that any crse will run.

Does anyone know why a lot of the mod 2-4 PLQ-L courses in the calendar are Residency? Do they get converted to Full-time later on? Last time I checked the calendar there were no full-time courses planned after May.

PLQ-A(and Infantry) are all listed as residency(from what I've seen), and they are full time. Residency in this case means it is a full time course, and living in shacks.

Ok, the reason I asked because some courses are marked as Residency and some are marked full-time, which made me wonder if there was a difference.

I think it may depend on who posts them up to the army national calendar?

Maybe something for the reserves since they can stop at the end of a mod and come back.....maybe full time means you cant?

Someone on here must have more info on that

The courses that are listed as "Common" under "MOC POP" does that mean that they're open to all Army trades (including support) or just the combat arms trades?

For the courses that have MOC Common, can someone from ACISS take them?

Back