• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Armour PD1 training questions [Merged]

Docherty

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi,
I did a search and nothing came up, but I am wanting to ask if anyone knows the dates for the DP1 Recce Crewman dates for 2006?
Cheers

The DIN is the Defence Information Network and is only available on military computers.

They are usually run in the summer in meaford for LFCA.

Generally one serial of 2 courses is run in august.  The course is 4 weeks long and ends just before CAC.

Hey,

I was just wondering how long the DP1 course is for the Armour School, as well as if it is in Gagetown?

Thanks,

matt

*edited for spelling

the burkalator said:
I was just wondering how long the DP1 course is for the Armour School, as well as if it is in Gagetown?

Perhapse some of the guys who instruct the courses down there can give you an answer?

Regards

Assuming you want to know the LFWA dates, seeing as though your profile says BCR.

3-28 Jul 06 and 1-26 Aug 06.

Source: http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/lfwa/it/training_schedule.pdf

hey guys,

how long is the dp1 course for armour.. and can u request what regt you go to when you do a component transfer?

cheers,

matt

Burk,

2 questions...which DP1...Regular or Reserve Force (they aren't exactly the same course), and...where are you from? 

17th

If you could find out for Meaford, for after SQ that'd be great! (Summer 2006)

Today we put our names on the list for the Reserve DP1 course running this summer in Petawawa. They told us that we are going there, because we are being trained on the G-wagon, not the Iltis. Just curious, is anyone else scheduled for it? We leave June 26th.

Mike

I am scheduled to leave on June the 26th for my SQ, but after my SQ and I going to Pett. for my DP1.

Back