• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

All Things CAF and Covid/ Covid Vaccine [merged]

SOF, SAR Tech, Fire Fighter....examples of trades that already have higher than standard fitness requirements/fitness test standards. There's no need to be opposed to it at all, it has been reality for....ever.
It's still failing the FORCE test (and associated "gold standard" MPFS) which would be used to punt people from the CAF.

SOF, SAR Tech, Fire Fighter....examples of trades that already have higher than standard fitness requirements/fitness test standards. There's no need to be opposed to it at all, it has been reality for....ever.
SARTechs had their own test when we were doing Expres but now they’re on the FORCE test.

Oh yes, there's certainly precedent. I've just always been a bit confused as to why you tended not to see the nice combat arms folks use something similar.

Oh yes, there's certainly precedent. I've just always been a bit confused as to why you tended not to see the nice combat arms folks use something similar.

The Army did do this with the current Force test and the previous one. Adding the BFT to annual tests and now some strange mix of doing the force test in full FFO with a march (I did that intentionally)

Or so I've been lead to believe. Because you know, the Canada Army... Damn the CAF standard we need it harder!

I’m ex-cbt arms, so I’ve seen folks in those trades that have…less than stellar levels of fitness.

I’m ex-cbt arms, so I’ve seen folks in those trades that have…less than stellar levels of fitness.

im right here schitts creek GIF by CBC

The lack of your concern for the welfare of the average Canadian citizen, the smugness in your posts combined with a bit of drama reminds me of someone, but I just can’t seem to put my finger on it…

Justin Trudeau Yes GIF by Patriot Act

Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

The lack of your concern for the welfare of the average Canadian citizen,
Only problem is, I just give my opinion, he actually does the damage. All the dead people, inept leadership and general embarrassment that has become Canada is on his hands. But yeah, people like me are the problem. :LOL:

Reactions: QV
But yeah, people like me are the problem.
That's because those sentiments fuelled up the PPC and parts of the CPC base.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying you voted for either of those parties. You could be NDP or Green for all I know.

But, sentiments like those espoused by you on this forum have contributed to actual consequences.

That's because those sentiments fuelled up the PPC and parts of the CPC base.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying you voted for either of those parties. You could be NDP or Green for all I know.

But, sentiments like those espoused by you on this forum have contributed to actual consequences.
Careful Quirky, having a different view of things can be hazardous. Don’t challenge the establishment!

The lack of your concern for the welfare of the average Canadian citizen, the smugness in your posts combined with a bit of drama reminds me of someone, but I just can’t seem to put my finger on it…

Justin Trudeau Yes GIF by Patriot Act
Careful, you might offend the people on here who voted for this guy… some did it two or three times!

Didn’t mean to intimidate you.

So any actual answers to those questions? Just trying to see how your new fondness with government decisions that you like, matches up with your belief system.

It’s pretty fascinating to be honest.
I don’t want to leave questions unanswered, but a pause to bring down the temp a bit.

When I say “agenda” what I mean is political opportunism by power hungry people like JT and his circle who use the pandemic to push their “agenda” (new gun laws, attacks on energy industry, censorship) and the pandemic is a convenient distraction to all his corruption and scandals. I suggest they (JT and company) push forward measures that best achieve the “agenda” and not necessarily the best measures for the overall well-being of Canadian society. I suggest they ignore the science that doesn’t support the “agenda” (see also censorship/discredit of opposed scientists). JT, IMO, is the most despicable and untrustworthy public figure of our time and I feel it would be completely within his modus operandi to do this, and there are enough senior bureaucrats that will happily move things along the way he wants it.

Back