• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Air-Force Trade with Mathematics Credential

krimynal

Inactive
Reaction score
I did a search Using "Air-Force Mathematics" and "Air-Force Credential" did not come up to anything.  If there is already a post with those said information please link it and lock this one.

I am looking for the NCM Trades for the Air-Force.  More about the Mathematics Credentials ( math 416 , 426 or 436 ) for those NCM Trades.  I asked my Recruiting center by phone.  They have some list but won't email them to me.
Reason I am asking is because Last year 3 SGT at the recruiting center told me that AWS Tech was 426.  Last week they told me it was 436 ... so I am wondering if there is other change like that for the 2016-17 FY.

Thanks for the info !

P.S. If possible to give me a link , or to send me the list by Private Message of all the NCM trades with the Math Requirements I would REALLY appreciate !

EDIT : Also I live about 1h20 minutes away from the closest Recruiting Center so it's a bit sad that I spend 30-40$ of gas just to go get a sheet of paper hehe !

Unless things have changed in the last week, the requirements are just as I told you earlier and even shown here at their own website.

http://www.forces.ca/en/job/airweaponssystemstechnician-166#education

"The minimum required education to apply for this position is the completion of the provincial requirements for Grade 10 or Secondaire IV in Quebec including Grade 10 academic math or Math 426 in Quebec. "

Well I called in last week and they told me AWS was 436 now ,

AVN and AVS were 426. 

Since I know I wont be doing my 436 , I was looking for a list of the trades in the air-force that required either math 416 or 426. 

krimynal said:
Well I called in last week and they told me AWS was 436 now ,

AVN and AVS were 426. 

Since I know I wont be doing my 436 , I was looking for a list of the trades in the air-force that required either math 416 or 426.
I don't know of what math 436 is but I would assume it is higher than math 426. I highly doubt you need a higher level of math for AWS that  AVS. If you want to be air weapons all you need to know is how many bananas in a bunch.

On another note,  if you have any questions about AWS feel free to Pm me.

Back