• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A typical hello ...

Reedeley

Inactive
Reaction score
Well, I figured I ought to post something on here at some point instead of just reading posts ...

Just recently (i.e. two days ago) did both my CFAT and FORCE test on the same day. Did surprisingly well, and was told I would be able to get the trade I was aiming for (ACISS) - unfortunately due to having some mild Osgoode-Schlatters 6 years ago, I have to play the waiting game with the medical review ... oh well, hopefully all works out.

Looking forward to having the ability to work with you all, have incredible respect for the work you do.

Cheers and all the best.

Reedeley said:
Well, I figured I ought to post something on here at some point instead of just reading posts ...

Just recently (i.e. two days ago) did both my CFAT and FORCE test on the same day. Did surprisingly well, and was told I would be able to get the trade I was aiming for (ACISS) - unfortunately due to having some mild Osgoode-Schlatters 6 years ago, I have to play the waiting game with the medical review ... oh well, hopefully all works out.

Looking forward to having the ability to work with you all, have incredible respect for the work you do.

Cheers and all the best.

Good luck with the medical! And congratulations on passing cfat etc, I hope you get your chance to serve 👍

Abdullah

Back