• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A long winded goodbye :)

Altair

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Since it appears that Humphrey Bogart wants Russian bots in and me out, I will oblige them and let myself be banned once and for all.

This post likely wont be up long, so to those who will see it, I must say, posting with all of you for the past dozen years has been fun. Alas, Putin ruins many a good thing and my time here has come to an end. To those who didn't want my left leaning stance on things out of here, congratulations, you wont any longer. To the good many who have sent me PMs of support, I hope you speak up in my absence from the forum.

I wish you all the best in whatever stage you are in life and I will regret I wont be around to suffer a CPC government as many of you have suffered a LPC one. Just trust I probably wont like.

To the Russian Troll farm members, Hightechcomms, Soldier35, just know that nobody buys your BS.

Slava Ukraini!

Aurevoir!
angry give me a break GIF by Face The Truth

With over 5000 posts I predict he will be back in 3....2.....1.....Next Election Cycle!

Back