• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

31 JAN 08 - HONOURS AND RECOGNITION

Haggis

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
01  01  301520Z JAN  08  RR      UUUU                 CMP 011/08

NDHQ CMP OTTAWA
            CANFORGEN
UNCLAS  CANFORGEN 024/08  CMP 011/08
SIC WAK
SUBJ: HONOURS AND RECOGNITION
BILINGUAL MESSAGE/MESSAGE BILINGUE
1. HER EXCELLENCY THE GOVERNOR GENERAL HAS APPROVED NATIONAL HONOURS FOR THE FOL DESERVING INDIVIDUALS
A. MERITORIOUS SERVICE CROSS (MILITARY DIVISION)
(1) CWO R.M.J. GIROUARD (POSTHUMOUS),FOR OUTSTANDING LEADERSHIP, PROFESSIONALISM AND COURAGE AS THE RSM, 1ST BN, THE RCR BG, JOINT TASK FORCE AFGHANISTAN, AUG TO NOV 06
(2) MWO W.A. BOLEN - FOR OUTSTANDING LEADERSHIP AND PROFESSIONALISM AS THE CSM, PATROL COY, KANDAHAR PRT, OP ARCHER ROTO O, MAY O5 TO FEB 06
B. MERITORIOUS SERVICE MEDAL (MILITARY DIVISION)
(1) COL P.G. ABBOTT - FOR INSIGHTFUL AND DEDICATED LEADERSHIP AS COMD TASK FORCE EL GORAH, SINAI EGYPT, JUL 04 TO JUL 07
(2) MAJ A.J. LUTES - FOR EXCEPTIONAL LEADERSHIP AS THE OC, PATROL COY, KANDAHAR PRT, OP ARCHER, JUL 05 TO FEB 06
(3) SGT A.A. GUINDO - FOR INSPIRING LEADERSHIP AND EXCELLENT SITUATIONAL AWARENESSS AS A COMBAT LOGISTICS PATROL COMD,FORCE PROTECTION PLATOON, NSE, JOINT TASK FORCE AFGHANISTAN, JUN 06 TO MAR 07
2. SIGNED BY MGEN W. SEMIANIW, CMP

:salute: Congratulations to all the recipients!  :salute:

Congrats to all. I really am amazed at Billy finally getting some recognition for the outstanding work he's done over the years. I just hope he remembers not to curse in front of the GG. :eek:

2 Cdo said:
Congrats to all. I really am amazed at Billy finally getting some recognition for the outstanding work he's done over the years. I just hope he remembers not to curse in front of the GG. :eek:

Knowing him, not likely.... :D

Infanteer said:
Knowing him, not likely.... :D

I'm thinking the same thing. One always knows what to expect when Billy is around -- perhaps someone should give the good Madame a heads up.  It's only fair she be forewarned as to what will occur!!  >:D

Good on him --- awesome lad for whom I have always had all the time in the world.

ArmyVern said:
I'm thinking the same thing. One always knows what to expect when Billy is around -- perhaps someone should give the good Madame a heads up.  It's only fair she be forewarned as to what will occur!!  >:D

Good on him --- awesome lad for whom I have always had all the time in the world.

Not to mention all the "little f**ks" (to use a Billyism) that surround her.  I wish I could be there to see this one - Billy will make it memorable (and entertaining).

Congradulations to Billie I have both had him as a PL WO and Course WO nice to see him get some recogniztion.

Back