• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2021-2022 OFFICER PRODUCTION PLANS FOR TRAINED REGULAR FORCE NCMS

I know a loggie with a 3-year degree. She went through UTPNCM. Beware that you would not be eligible for the Masters degree coming from the Joint Command and Staff Programme if you make it there.

I know a loggie with a 3-year degree. She went through UTPNCM. Beware that you would not be eligible for the Masters degree coming from the Joint Command and Staff Programme if you make it there.
Pft at this point I'm just hoping to commission and I'll upgrade the rest once ILP is a thing again. I think the 35k debt I put myself in is enough for now lol

Anyone have an expected timeline between offer acceptance and posting message for UTP? We push summer leave early in my unit so I keep getting asked and don't know how much I will be expected to keep/ burn.

Its a simple memo to cancel your summer leave, much easier than trying to guess an offer date.

Anyone have an expected timeline between offer acceptance and posting message for UTP? We push summer leave early in my unit so I keep getting asked and don't know how much I will be expected to keep/ burn.
I received my posting message today for UTPNCM.

The message indicates that the member must have no more than 10 days annual leave remaining prior the beginning of the studies.

Are offers still trickling in? Applied for Log O... haven't heard anything back yet. Are the non-selection messages emailed directly to the applicant?

Are offers still trickling in? Applied for Log O... haven't heard anything back yet. Are the non-selection messages emailed directly to the app
I doubt they’re still coming in but you never know. Usually a non-selection message will come out in July, sent to all applicants at once.

• Insightful
Reactions: BFH
Received my posting message last week and an email from subsidised education management (SEM) today.

Things are getting along well so far, looking forward to start full time this fall!

I emailed pso yesterday. They said I’m still on the competition list. So not sure what exactly that’s means.

Hmm that's interesting, I don't know what it means either but from the DGMC DWAN site on UTPNCM it says offers are usually made in the April/May time frame, which makes senses as postings may be required and the member needs to down to 10 days annual remaining and ready to start school in September. But I may shoot my local BPSO an email and see if there has been any delays etc. One of the guys on my ship received his offer on the 26th of March, 2021 for Air Operations Officer. So I guess it's anyone's guess.

Last edited:
I’m going scp army log o. I’m honestly thinking either the lockdown in Ontario is really holding things up, or I’m getting a thanks but no thanks letter. My lt told me they were last to know when they got it and it was late may for them.

Has anyone ever applied for SCP with an upcoming graduation? I graduate in December and I'm not sure if that is too late for SCP?

They came out last month. Just one email with a list of people not selected

Back