• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2020 In Service Selection Commissioning Competitions (CFRP, UTPNCM, SCP, CEOTP)

Someone on the Canadian Forces Reddit forum just got an offer for SCP!

I also received an SCP offer for LOG yesterday. Finally!

JJBS said:
I also received an SCP offer for LOG yesterday. Finally!

Congratulations! I think it was you I was mentioning haha! LOG - SEA? Also, someone got an SCP offer for Sigs Officer.

There was a comment on reddit that CFB Greenwood (14 Wing) posted a Town Hall on the MFRC page, and spoke about career changes. The Wing PSO said that the Intake Number has changed slightly due to delays in training, and offers will resume mid June - late June at which time non-selection offers will go out.

The CANFORGEN for the new competition season is in its final draft... so expect it soon.

A guy who did Aircrew Selection with me in November got his SCP offer on June 5th for Pilot.

Today is June 30th, and I believe the Wing PSO in Greenwood said offers would be out NLT today. How long after that would Non-Selection letters go out to members?

Thanks everyone for the shared knowledge and support to each other, congrats to all those who recieved offer, and good luck to those of us applying again this year.

Has anyone received a Non-Selection letter? I’ve still not heard anything...

Did anyone that received an offer, SCP or otherwise, also receive their OT Msg yet? My offer stated a 15 Jul 20 COS date but still no msg.

I haven't received mine for SCP yet. I did speak to the POC last week and she said I should have it by Friday (July 3), but I'm still waiting.

Glad I am not the only one still waiting for my SCP Msg - LOG Air. I was told in mid-June that they would be cut and sent by end-of-June. The military moves at its own pace!

Also, I know a Sgt that received his non-section letter for his CFR to AERE application.

Cheers

J

JJBS said:
Glad I am not the only one still waiting for my SCP Msg - LOG Air. I was told in mid-June that they would be cut and sent by end-of-June. The military moves at its own pace!

Also, I know a Sgt that received his non-section letter for his CFR to AERE application.

Cheers

J

Thanks for the update, J.

Any idea when that Sgt recieved their non-selection letter? I'm waiting to recieve mine before I drop $3000 on my final 3 univeristy courses to apply for UTPNCM this year. Until I hear officially I still have hope of getting an Offer. (It's about 2% on the hope-meter... but still)

I received my posting message about an hour ago! Transfer/effective date is still 15 July!

New VOT CANFORGEN was released today. Good luck to all those applying/reapplying this year.

Redforman232 said:
New VOT CANFORGEN was released today. Good luck to all those applying/reapplying this year.

Thanks for sharing Red,

I just posted a new thread. Ironically my CoC asked me if I heard anything at all, and the staffed it up to the DCO to find out from Ottawa what the heck is going on. Then I see this this-morning. Lol.

I suppose this is the unofficial non-selection letter.

Just spoke to the SQN CWO.

There were 3 spots for CEOTP - Pilot apparently and there's 3 for next year as of now... This came from the PSO.

Back