• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

20 April 2017 Terrorist attack in Paris

• Thread starter Thread starter jollyjacktar
  • Start date Start date
J

jollyjacktar

Another one boys.

'I want to kill police': Terrorist's boast before shooting dead a police officer and wounding two others in AK-47 ambush on the Champs Elysees before he is killed - as French Presidential candidates debate nearby just days before election
One policeman has been killed this evening after being 'targeted' on the Champs Elysees in central Paris
The attacker was eventually shot dead after French police officers rushed to the scene on Thursday evening 
The fatal shooting on the world famous avenue took place as French presidential candidates debated nearby

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4429938/Major-road-Paris-closed-police.html#ixzz4epIEm6UN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook[quote/]

Things like this will really give the "Front National" and Marnine Le Pen a huge boost in the elections. Maybe not enough to win outright, but strengthen the "Front National" at home and bolster nationalist parties across Europe.

I tend to believe that these renewed attacks are indeed swinging voters in her direction.  It would not surprise me to see her win.

Back