• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Federal Election 44 - Sep 2021

Right, because there is no bitching and complaining if a commander decides to override staff without explaining anything.

I'm sure some staff are more dysfunctional than others.

I missed the debate. How'd it go ?
Trudeau blamed Harper and accused him of throwing tomatoes at China. Paul is way better for the Greens than the Drunk tank SJW, Liz May. Singh and O'Toole pounded Trudeau hard. Trudeau tried to lecture Anime Paul about Feminism (too funny)

So he mansplained on national TV?
Not exactly. She basically called him on his self described feminism. Pointed to him pushing out female members of his party.

his response was that he wouldn’t take caucus management lessons from her.

good points from her. Good retort from him. (paul is dealing with a small rebellion isn’t she?)

There was a missed opportunity I think to hammer Trudeau on the misshandling of sexual misconduct issues in the CAF by the MND, seems like something that could have been better exploited.

Woke up to a lot of articles show O'toole I'm a positive light, this is looking like his election to win but the key is how he is resonating in Quebec and the 905. If he can't pick up the majority of those seats, he won't be able to form a government.

Woke up to a lot of articles show O'toole I'm a positive light, this is looking like his election to win but the key is how he is resonating in Quebec and the 905. If he can't pick up the majority of those seats, he won't be able to form a government.
He got an endorsement from the premier of Quebec, that will help nudge some to vote CPC.

Just spotted this at the Parliamentary Budget Officer's Election Proposal Costing page ...
Starting on August 15, 2021, the PBO will respond to requests from political parties and independent members of the House of Commons, to estimate the financial cost of any campaign proposal they are considering making during the 44th federal election campaign.

In accordance with the Parliament of Canada Act, all election proposal cost estimates prepared by the PBO are published as they are announced by parties ...
Some titles of interest around these parts that have been analyzed ...
Dig in!

Latest aggregate polling. I doubt the debate is reflected or that it will have an effect one way or another.

The PPC is polling higher than the Bloc now.

given that they played spoiler in 3 ridings when they won 1.9% of the popular vote, if their current polling numbers hold they could give the CPC problems in a few more spots

Back