Author Topic: Sub-Board Name Change Suggestion  (Read 1675 times)

Offline Klinkaroo

• Rate Post
Sub-Board Name Change Suggestion
« on: October 12, 2008, 13:03:33 »
A small suggestion, maybe changing the Sub-board of Military Administration, Occupational Transfers to Occupational and Component Transfers. With the number of topics relating to component transfers and their similarities to an OT I think it would be a good idea to group them together.

Klink

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
Re: Sub-Board Name Change Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 13:10:18 »
......................... With the number of topics relating to component transfers and their similarities to an OT I think it would be a good idea to group them together.

As you can see, many don't read.  They don't read already posted items, nor search for them. 

Occupational Transfers is rather generic.  Component Transfers amount to basically the same thing, as do Voluntary Occupational Transfers.  We also have Remusters, Medical Remusters, etc.  Our title is getting longer and longer with every type of Occupational Transfer Program that the CF has.  Where would we stop?
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.