Author Topic: Commercial Aviation Management program for pilots at UWO  (Read 43958 times)

Offline Heff18

• Rate Post
  • Pilots: Looking down on you since 1909.
Re: Commercial Aviation Management program for pilots at UWO
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2010, 11:40:05 »
Generally, the only difference between airside and groundside is that the airside takes ground school and does flight training on top of the regular courses taken. That and tuition is a lot cheaper for groundside  8). Both will graduate with a degree featuring the CAM designation (there are multiple paths to achieve this, both for air and ground).

As for competitiveness, I'm not sure if there is any difference between the two. My impression of my class is there are either equal or more groundside students enrolled in it than air.

Offline TimBit

• Rate Post
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2010, 14:23:23 »
   And become irresistable to the opposite sex.

Ah! Until the opposite sex realizes you want to fly jets and then tells you "forget it honey Cold Lake ain't for me". Then you'll be irresistible...to yourself?

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Offline benny88

• Rate Post
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2010, 10:04:05 »
Ah! Until the opposite sex realizes you want to fly jets and then tells you "forget it honey Cold Lake ain't for me". Then you'll be irresistible...to yourself?

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Haha as I get closer and closer to graduation, my girlfriend begins to show more and more interest in my posting preferences...wonder why that is?
The people trying to make this world worse, are not taking a day off.

Offline Dimsum

West coast best coast.

• Mentor
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • I get paid to travel. I just don't pick where.
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2010, 17:48:32 »
Haha as I get closer and closer to graduation, my girlfriend begins to show more and more interest in my posting preferences...wonder why that is?

I'll save you the trouble.  Just put down Victoria or Comox.  That's it.   ;D
Philip II of Macedon to Spartans (346 BC):  "You are advised to submit without further delay, for if I bring my army into your land, I will destroy your farms, slay your people, and raze your city."

Reply:  "If."

Offline Lockwire

• Rate Post
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2018, 16:40:18 »
I would like to resurrect this topic and see if anyone went through it recently.

Considering UTP NCM application into it, and pay for the flight portion myself since I will retain my salary as a Spec 1 AVN... any ideas?
I posted in the Seneca thread about CEOTP since there is intake now.

Too bad that CF shied away from CAMP, it appears that all candidates are pretty sharp coming out of there.