Author Topic: Rucksack Sleeping bag question  (Read 1698 times)

Offline mazdafdrx7

• Rate Post
Rucksack Sleeping bag question
« on: January 22, 2008, 14:27:02 »
hey guys, i go back to bmq this weekend (reserve bmq) and id really like to have my rucksack usable this time, to conserve space. i cant seem to figure out how to get my sleeping together to put it on my rucksack.

I have the liner inside the INNER and the INNER is inside the outer, i have the divy bag and the protector (the outside part with the strings and stuff on it)

i put the sleeping bag setup inside the divy bag and try to put it in the protector but i just cant get it in, no mater how hard i try. any special way to do this? ive tried rolling it and making sure all air is out but its just not workin for me,

appreciate any help, thanks

Offline Fishbone Jones

MSC -5920.

• "Some people will only like you if you fit inside their box. Don't be afraid to shove that box up their ass."
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
Re: Rucksack Sleeping bag question
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 15:04:49 »
All your questions should be covered on your course. At any rate, the best person to talk to, so they can show you in person, is one of your instructors. That's why they're there, utilize them. In the meantime, don't try roll your stuff and put it in the valice. Loosen off the lacing, grab a corner of the sleeping bag and start stuffing it in. It'll all go, icluding your bivy bag, then tighten the laces and attach it to your pack.

Milnet.ca Staff
Corruption in politics doesn't scare me.
What scares me is how comfortable people are doing nothing about it.