Author Topic: Personal Kit  (Read 1685 times)

Offline Norton

• Rate Post
Personal Kit
« on: June 06, 2007, 16:14:30 »
Hey everyone;

This is my first post on this forum and i would like to say hello to all. I am currently on my last weekend of my BMQ course before i head off for my SQ and DP1 inf. for the summer.

Now the kit that the military has issued me is next to nothing, i have full sleeping gear (no ground sheet) a small pack and a tac-vest and helm (this is not including my 3 pairs of cammy's) Now this is all i currently have and im going out on course for SQ and DP1 and im pretty worried that i wont have the items that i will need for the courses. ex: rucksack.\

So my 2 part questions lies at this.. With my reserve being closed down until sept. how will i go about getting the kit i need for the summer? And if i dont aquire more kit will it be supplied to me during the course?

I thank you all for taking the time to read and possibly respond to my lenghy message.
Thanks in advance;

Pte. Norton
RHFC
Defence before defiance.. My life before theirs.

Offline ArmyVern

is awake.

• Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
Re: Personal Kit
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 16:21:02 »
Norton,

PM inbound.

Vern
Hard by MCpl Elton Adams

If you or someone you love is having difficulty & would like to speak to someone who has been through a similar experience, who understands, & will respect your need for privacy and confidentiality, contact OSISS toll-free at 1-800-883-6094. You can locate the peer closest to you by logging on to www.osiss.ca, clicking on “Contact us” link & then choosing the “Peer” or “Family Support Network”. Help IS out there.