Author Topic: A few words of repentance.....  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Twitch

• Rate Post
  • "I got your name, I got your ***!"
A few words of repentance.....
« on: February 26, 2007, 14:36:10 »
Hi Everyone,

I’ve been a member of Army.ca for some time but only have recently become active in posting. As some of you may know, I have started off on the wrong foot by being involved in some heavy disputing with some other users here on this site. I have been challenging people with years of experience in the CF with my half baked opinions on what should happen. For this, I would like to extend my sincere apologies to anyone I may have offended.

Second, I would like to thank the Mods here on this site who keeps the boards free of flame wars and pointless arguments like the ones I start with my “hot headed” opinions. This site would not be the same without you and I thank you.

As a regular visitor to Army.Ca, I would like to remain in good standing with every member here and be a good contributor, not a troll. This website is an excellent resource for everybody who is interested in the CF and I don’t want to ruin that for anybody. I hope all of you understand that I am sorry for the trouble I have caused and I assure you that it will NEVER happen again.

Thank You Kindly, :salute:
Twitch
Despite the cost of living, it seems to be quite popular.

Offline pylon

• Rate Post
Re: A few words of repentance.....
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 15:08:42 »
If you really felt bad, you'd purchase a subscription to army.ca.    ;)

Offline NL_engineer

• CHIMO
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 15:17:20 »
You could also fill out your profile a little more
Note to any Taliban and AQ personnel on the Form:  ALL SUICIDE VESTS AND EXPLOSIVE DEVICES MUST BE TESTED TO INSURE THEY WORK BEFORE GOING AFTER A TARGET.

This is a measure to save any embarrassment that may occur when your explosive device, does not function as it is intended to.

It has come to my attention that these measures are not being followed, so for all Taliban; please refer to the above.

Thank you for your cooperation

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. -P.J. O’Rouke-
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
  • doddering docent to the museum of misanthropy
    • Army.ca
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 16:44:09 »
Contrition has been offered. No need to add anything.
“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.”

John G. Diefenbaker