Author Topic: Hickies  (Read 17361 times)

Offline MediPea

• Rate Post
Re: Hickies
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2006, 21:22:05 »
....hours mean nothing if there are still no skills.  ;D

Offline Thucydides

• Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • Freespeecher
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2006, 21:23:25 »
Last night?  These things last for a week   :o
Now another question from young (me  ;D) to old (you guys!  >:D).  Would 4 hours be considered quantity, or quality?  :cheers:
Sheldon (oh god I hope none of you are in charge of me in the future, like during my BOTC or something...   :()

Right, four hours of pack drill for you: quantity AND quality!  >:D >:D >:D
Dagny, this is not a battle over material goods. It's a moral crisis, the greatest the world has ever faced and the last. Our age is the climax of centuries of evil. We must put an end to it, once and for all, or perish - we, the men of the mind. It was our own guilt. We produced the wealth of the world - but we let our enemies write its moral code.

Offline BernDawg

• Wood Butcher
  • Rate Post
  • Retired... workin' harder than ever!
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2006, 22:30:08 »
Roger that!  Fifty paces right close MARCH!!!  >:D
"We can't all be heroes... because someone has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by."  Will Rogers
Someone has to be last.  At least if it's me I know where all the assholes are.

Offline Jed

• Rate Post
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2006, 22:43:47 »
So did you fill out a CF98 for that neck wound? Remember to get at least 2 witnesses to sign their statements.
As the old man used to say: " I used to be a coyote, but I'm alright nooooOOOOWWW!"

Offline 1Good_Woman

• Rate Post
    • The Military Wife
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2006, 22:50:33 »
Kid_X - might I suggest not posting with your name if you're afraid of someone on here being in "charge" of you at BOTC...

This thread is hilarious! What is this? ArmySex101.ca? None the less, brought back some fond memories...

Vern - you are toooooo funny - please write a book so I can share it with unenlightened men and women everywhere!
"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of  Jalapeno's--what you do today might burn your *** tomorrow..."

Offline Kid_X

• Rate Post
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2006, 00:34:09 »
I'm not worried, I trust my fellow Canadians.  :salute: :cdn:

Besides. The harder the game, the bigger the payoff!

P.S. 4 hours is like 3h57min of foreplay...
Easy does it.

Offline Imbeault

• Yum Kippers!
  • Rate Post
  • Yum Kippers!
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2006, 00:58:23 »
P.S. 4 hours is like 3h57min of foreplay...
;D
Does defending liberalism leave you friendless and perhaps wondering about your breath? - Phil Ochs

Offline rt5y7

• Rate Post
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2006, 13:08:57 »
GAP had the best answer. I am still giggling!

Offline ArmyVern

is awake.

• Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2006, 14:38:35 »
GAP had the best answer. I am still giggling!
Mine wasn't an answer...I was simply making an informed 'observation.'  ;)
Hard by MCpl Elton Adams

If you or someone you love is having difficulty & would like to speak to someone who has been through a similar experience, who understands, & will respect your need for privacy and confidentiality, contact OSISS toll-free at 1-800-883-6094. You can locate the peer closest to you by logging on to www.osiss.ca, clicking on “Contact us” link & then choosing the “Peer” or “Family Support Network”. Help IS out there.

Offline Le Gars

• Rate Post
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2006, 20:31:27 »
Precisely, and it has been covered by ArmyVern. Though it sounds like Kid_X needs a 4 figure grid reference before he can move onto anything more complicated. I wouldn't worry though, as he has a long term girlfriend who seems to be willing to let him spend some time practicing on the range.
The desire for safety stands against every great and noble enterprise - Tacitus

I have a cunning plan - Baldrick

Offline Centurian1985

• Rate Post
  • Putting the 'P' in the gene 'ool'...
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2006, 21:18:48 »
So did you fill out a CF98 for that neck wound? Remember to get at least 2 witnesses to sign their statements.

Plus a statement on how the disability of your injury has impacted your everyday life...

"I am unable to work with my fellow employees due to my disfigurement, which has made me the subject of idle speculation and rumour-mongering.  This has led to increased anxiety over potential future visible damage to my person from similiar harmful practices, in turn causing stress in the relationship with my significant other."

Offline IN HOC SIGNO

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Vocatio Ad Servitium
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2006, 21:22:10 »
Plus a statement on how the disability of your injury has impacted your everyday life...

"I am unable to work with my fellow employees due to my disfigurement, which has made me the subject of idle speculation and rumour-mongering.  This has led to increased anxiety over potential future visible damage to my person from similiar harmful practices, in turn causing stress in the relationship with my significant other."

Ha ha...you must have seen similar paperwork at some point! I've seen some pretty lame stuff and been asked to support it as a Chaplain.....I'm pretty old school though...it's just not happening!! ::)

Offline Centurian1985

• Rate Post
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2006, 21:22:43 »
Kid_X - might I suggest not posting with your name if you're afraid of someone on here being in "charge" of you at BOTC...

This thread is hilarious! What is this? ArmySex101.ca? None the less, brought back some fond memories...

Vern - you are toooooo funny - please write a book so I can share it with unenlightened men and women everywhere!

Mike may have to add an appendum to the ArmyWiki .... Armysexpedia?  With all the worldwide travelling and 'international relations' that members have been part of Im sure quite a few unusual practices could be documented...

Offline Centurian1985

• Rate Post
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2006, 21:27:03 »
Ha ha...you must have seen similar paperwork at some point! I've seen some pretty lame stuff and been asked to support it as a Chaplain.....I'm pretty old school though...it's just not happening!! ::)

Actually thats the kind of stuff you have to write when you file for a VA pension, but apparently if helps if you get the physician to write these kind of statements in your med file when injuries occur... at least for REAL injuries anyway, not temporary skin colours...

Offline GreasyManatee

• Rate Post
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2017, 17:45:07 »
Was wondering if we can get in trouble for having big f off hickies. Also no idea if this is the appropriate thread thank you.

Offline GreasyManatee

• Rate Post
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2017, 17:55:13 »
That's from 2006 and it seems all jokes man

Offline PuckChaser

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • Peacekeeper's Homepage
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2017, 18:05:37 »
That's from 2006 and it seems all jokes man

Perhaps because your post could be construed as a joke, man? Other than having to come up with a good story so your work friends don't think you and your girl/boyfriend are 12 years old that think hickies are cool, you'll be fine.

Offline Jed

• Rate Post
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2017, 23:25:38 »
Just tell them you are 'cupping' to improve your athletic performance.
As the old man used to say: " I used to be a coyote, but I'm alright nooooOOOOWWW!"

Offline AbdullahD

• Rate Post
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2017, 23:38:40 »
Perhaps because your post could be construed as a joke, man? Other than having to come up with a good story so your work friends don't think you and your girl/boyfriend are 12 years old that think hickies are cool, you'll be fine.

And here I thought hickies, whips and chains were part of a healthy sex life.. just like strawberries, chocolates and whipped cream are part of a healthy diet :(

I have so much to learn 😂
Recruting Center: Vancouver
Component: Reg Force
Trade Choice 1: MSEOP
Application Date: 09/22/2016
First Contact: 09/28/2016
Tests:
CFAT- 10/15/2016 Passed
Medical- TBA
Interview- TBA
Position Offered: TBA
Basic Training Begins: TBA
Trade *Correction trade is open, back to getting fit :)*

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. -P.J. O’Rouke-
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
  • doddering docent to the museum of misanthropy
    • Army.ca
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2017, 00:45:34 »
Back in my day, you'd probably be charged with self inflicted wound. I'd probably still have a good chat with the JAG.
“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.”

John G. Diefenbaker