Author Topic: Regular Officer Training Plan (ROTP)-RMC [MERGED]  (Read 2668971 times)

Offline Abeilles

• Rate Post
Re: Regular Officer Training Plan (ROTP)-RMC [MERGED]
« Reply #4250 on: March 25, 2018, 20:04:41 »
Hello,
I have been admitted in Computer Engineering and some other programs at UToronto, UWaterloo, and some other places, but I am also considering RMC.

If I go to RMC, the plan is to complete a Computer Engineering degree, do my 5 years of service, and from then, depending on how attached I am to the military, either stay there, get a Master’s degree/go back to the civil world.
(Please don’t bash me for considering getting out after 5 years, not everyone knows exactly where they want to end up in 9 years, and I know that the military isn’t for everyone. I just like planning ahead just in case.)

1.   How does RMC compare to other universities in terms of prestige? UofT and UW are some of the top Engineering schools, how is RMC viewed by the rest of the world, and how would an Eng degree from RMC be considered by employers?

2.   How is the student life of a cadet in RMC compared to civil universities? Do they get to go off campus to have fun sometimes - Socialize, party, eat out, etc.? Would I be able to be part of anything outside of RMC? I understand it is a very disciplined environment, which is fine by me, but how much so? Missing out on the average “student life experience” is another factor I’d like to take into consideration.

3.   I am a musician, a violinist to be exact. I have been performing for a very long time and have even been admitted to McGill for violin performance, so I am very attached to music. The only bands I have heard of in RMC are for brass. Will there be any opportunity for me to keep practicing and playing in RMC?

Sorry for the long post, I am just confused as to what I want to do, going to RMC will likely imply letting go of a lot of things, and the deadline is coming close. Hopefully this will give me some insight, thanks!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 20:12:17 by Abeilles »

Offline sidemount

• Rate Post
« Reply #4251 on: March 25, 2018, 23:03:51 »
No one is going to bash you for getting out after 5 years....it happens. The full career isnt for everyone.

Most of you questions have already been asked and answered on this site.

In terms of how good RMC is, have a look at the Canadian University rankings on the McLeans website.

Pretty sure U of T is tops for computing but I haven't checked lately.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership. - Colin Powell

Offline Abeilles

• Rate Post
« Reply #4252 on: March 28, 2018, 22:04:37 »
Thanks for the answer,
Yeah I've done a lot of research on the forum and I've found some answers here and there, but some are outdated and other answers sometimes contradict eachother, for example, whether or not first years are required to wear their uniform at all time, or if they're allowed out of the campus at night at all and such. Also, seeing a few of the posts, it seemed that many look down upon others for even considering to get out of the military before starting...
For the ranking, I was more looking at how an RMC engineering degree would look beside another applicant's UofT degree, and if the employer would take into account the military experience and discipline involved.

Offline sidemount

• Rate Post
« Reply #4253 on: March 28, 2018, 22:42:21 »
If someone is looking down on you getting out, than their opinion is really worth sweet F all. Not their concern, you look after you. Good friends and co-workers understand but you will always have idiots that have no clue. Again, don't sweat it.

You are allowed off campus at RMC, there are rules wrt uniforms and suitable clothing but Im a utpncm guy that is at a civy U so I don't know them.

As for the worth of the degree....that is very dependant upon the employer. I would argue the more important aspect would be the work experience you gain within the forces which looks much better on a resume than just schooling alone.

Edit to add, Im also a Computing guy. One thing Ive noticed is those doing interviews now, the questions are very much based on what you know. Chances are the employer knows what the school teaches. They are more interested in what you know and how you solve problem. I think it was maybe RBC that asked a lot of algorithm and problem solving questions in their interviews. That really extends beyond what institution name is on the piece of paper. What you know is more important than where you came from I guess.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 22:47:55 by sidemount »
Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership. - Colin Powell

Offline Ajay Passi

• Rate Post
« Reply #4254 on: April 10, 2018, 04:50:49 »
Hi Everyone. I am requesting info for my son, Karan, who is busy with his 2nd semester final exams. Karan was accepted in ROTP last year and joined BMOQ on 10 July 2017. Unfortunately he had to seek voluntary release because he couldn't take vaccinations due to phobia of needles. He joined Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) at UOIT last September. Karan has more or less overcome his phobia now and has reapplied for ROTP this year. His application has been accepted for further processing. Can someone please guide us on likely outcomes. We understand that Karan will not have to go through CFAT and Interview again. But he would surely have to prove that he has overcome his phobia of needles. When and how will he have to do that ?? If all goes well, is there a chance that after completing BMOQ (1) this August he can join 2nd year Mechanical Engineering at RMC, Kingston ? Thank you.

Offline JojnsonGetOnThatHvyMG

• Rate Post
« Reply #4255 on: April 10, 2018, 10:31:46 »
Ok. So first off my big question, "what are the chances of me getting into RMC". And I know what your thinking, 'can't this bloke just do his own research?' But I have, only looking for personal opinions on the matter

Although my heart is dead set on applying I just have a few concerns. To start I have no post-secondary schooling which I know isn't a necessity. Although I pretty much just b.s'ed my way through high school to much regret. I always had the aptitude to strive and do well I just didn't apply myself correctly, I was more concerned with skipping class, smoking pot and chasing girls. Though did pass every year of high school with over an 80 average, despite skipping approx. over 100 classes a year.

Also was never 'officially' involved in any sports since elementary school, and only have around 100 volunteer hours (including the 40 for highschool). I do work over 12 hours a day Though, and have had some experience being in charge of people when staff higher up the food chain have been absent.

That being said, in the years since high school I've really pulled my head out of my ***, and am currently enrolling into the reserves. I astonished myself on the aptitude test where the captain said I was eligible to even be an officer, in any occupation. So with much thought Im planning on putting in around a year before applying to RMC and expect at least another year for that to go through. So dead set on making this work I've briefly skimmed through the different courses I'd have to take and what they entail, and have also begun brushing up on my French again, hoping to be ahead of the game by the time my enrollment starts.. So again I ask my question, "What do YOU guys think my chances are?" I'd appreciate all opinions.. Although please only comment if you plan on actually helping. Thanks to everybody that does!

Offline JP4422

• Rate Post
« Reply #4256 on: April 10, 2018, 10:49:32 »
Ok. So first off my big question, "what are the chances of me getting into RMC". And I know what your thinking, 'can't this bloke just do his own research?' But I have, only looking for personal opinions on the matter

Although my heart is dead set on applying I just have a few concerns. To start I have no post-secondary schooling which I know isn't a necessity. Although I pretty much just b.s'ed my way through high school to much regret. I always had the aptitude to strive and do well I just didn't apply myself correctly, I was more concerned with skipping class, smoking pot and chasing girls. Though did pass every year of high school with over an 80 average, despite skipping approx. over 100 classes a year.

Also was never 'officially' involved in any sports since elementary school, and only have around 100 volunteer hours (including the 40 for highschool). I do work over 12 hours a day Though, and have had some experience being in charge of people when staff higher up the food chain have been absent.

That being said, in the years since high school I've really pulled my head out of my ***, and am currently enrolling into the reserves. I astonished myself on the aptitude test where the captain said I was eligible to even be an officer, in any occupation. So with much thought Im planning on putting in around a year before applying to RMC and expect at least another year for that to go through. So dead set on making this work I've briefly skimmed through the different courses I'd have to take and what they entail, and have also begun brushing up on my French again, hoping to be ahead of the game by the time my enrollment starts.. So again I ask my question, "What do YOU guys think my chances are?" I'd appreciate all opinions.. Although please only comment if you plan on actually helping. Thanks to everybody that does!

I would say you have decent chances. You seem to be motivated, you said you have 80 averages from highschool, so if they were all university courses you will be fine. Just make sure you have all prerequisite highschool courses.

Offline Loachman

• Former Army Pilot in Drag
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #4257 on: April 10, 2018, 17:41:10 »
Hi Everyone.

Welcome to Army.ca, Ajay Passi.

You are most likely the only Indian Navy Officer to ever have graced this Site. I look forward to reading posts from you about your experiences.

I am requesting info for my son, Karan, who is busy with his 2nd semester final exams.

Karan should really be posting these questions himself. Many modern parents try and do too much for their children (a natural tendency), but they need to learn to do these things for themselves - especially if they seek to become Officers.

I've not seen any questions regarding fear of needles here before, but that's probably not uncommon. I wasn't very keen on them once, either - and would still not jab myself for enjoyment even now.

This is likely a question best asked of his Recruiting Centre, but someone may come along eventually with a better answer for you.

Also, please only ask a question once, in one thread only, as that is Site policy.

And get Karan to sign up here. There is a wealth of knowledge, experience, and help available from which he can benefit. We encourage Site members to do their homework prior to posting questions, though, by reading through existing threads.

Offline BakerD98

• Rate Post
« Reply #4258 on: May 15, 2018, 02:17:44 »
Hello,

I have been accepted for ROTP this year. The plan is for me to attend RMC in September.

Does anyone know if/when I'll officially hear something from RMC? I asked my RC about it but they told me they're not responsible for anything passed getting me to BMOQ. Any replies are appreciated!

Offline Shrinjay

• Rate Post
« Reply #4259 on: May 21, 2018, 18:34:53 »
Hey, can anyone shed any light on how difficult is it to get into ROTP directly out of high school?

I'm in high school right now, and I've been looking to join the military for as long as I could remember. Initially as a pilot but later decided being an AERE would be better suited to my skills. I've read AERE is pretty competitive, something like 6 positions a year. Anyone here know what the chances are of being selected for this trade?

In terms of extracurricular, Air Cadets is my biggest out of school commitment. I'd say I'm a pretty good cadet. Done some summer training, the effective speaking program, currently on flag party, went for boards for Airport Operations course this year (Got put on spares unfortunately) so getting an officers recommendation from my CO and Level officer would hopefully not be much of a problem. After cadets I'd count Model UN as my second biggest commitment. Aside from that I do Karate, volunteer whenever I can, but that's about it at the moment.

In school I'd say I'm an above average student. Most of my grades are in the mid-high 90s (range from a 97 in Math20IB down to a 76 in English 10-1) this year, and hopefully I can retain that for the next two years. I'm also in the International Baccalaureate Course Program currently, so I'll be doing 5 courses at the IB level (Physics SL, Math SL, Economics HL, Chemistry HL, French SL) and I'll have something like 18 uni credits by the time I graduate HS, alongside my diploma and certificates for my IB courses.

I definitely have the drive to join the CF. While I do see the career and financial benefits, I'm more interested in the chance to serve in a meaningful organization doing something good for my country, and doing something unconventional with my life.

So looking at all this, what kind of chances would I have at getting into ROTP? If I apply in September of my Grade 12 year, could I be in within one year, or would I have to attend a civilian University while waiting to get selected?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Offline Schwartzie55

• Rate Post
« Reply #4260 on: May 22, 2018, 09:51:24 »

Hey there.

I can reply in part to your question re ROTP - RMC.

I am applying next year for engineering and I have a friend who was accepted for this year. Here is his process/timing.

He applied in grade 12, September. Overall average in low 90's, with focus on the pre-requisites. In September as well, he sent his transcript to RMC per the recruiting procedure. Then he was notified that RMC ok'd his application to continue being processed. He scored very high on CFAT, did very well in the rest which included references, background, credit check etc. He received an early offer for AERE in January and accepted. I think his BMOQ is first week of July but I can't confirm that.

What I have learned is that it's very important to be well involved in the community, do more than the required 40 hours, show initiative especially in some sort of leadership capacity. Make sure you play sports or at least one sport and that you are maintaining a decent level of physical fitness. School marks are obviously very important also. Study for the CFAT, there is a decent app that I think costs around $10.00 or something like that. Study it every week, not just a few days before your test.

I had a couple of marks in the high 70's earlier on but after speaking to my recruiter, I brought those up so everything is in the mid to high 80's, a couple at 91.

RMC is very competitive, I've done a ridiculous amount of research on the whole process. Hope this helps a bit.

Offline Schwartzie55

• Rate Post
« Reply #4261 on: May 22, 2018, 19:02:28 »
Should have added that there are 20 openings for AERE 2018/2019. I haven’t heard of only six being offered as you’ve written.

Offline nordi

• Rate Post
« Reply #4262 on: May 29, 2018, 15:29:29 »
Hello,
I have been admitted in Computer Engineering and some other programs at UToronto, UWaterloo, and some other places, but I am also considering RMC.

If I go to RMC, the plan is to complete a Computer Engineering degree, do my 5 years of service, and from then, depending on how attached I am to the military, either stay there, get a Master’s degree/go back to the civil world.
(Please don’t bash me for considering getting out after 5 years, not everyone knows exactly where they want to end up in 9 years, and I know that the military isn’t for everyone. I just like planning ahead just in case.)

1.   How does RMC compare to other universities in terms of prestige? UofT and UW are some of the top Engineering schools, how is RMC viewed by the rest of the world, and how would an Eng degree from RMC be considered by employers?

2.   How is the student life of a cadet in RMC compared to civil universities? Do they get to go off campus to have fun sometimes - Socialize, party, eat out, etc.? Would I be able to be part of anything outside of RMC? I understand it is a very disciplined environment, which is fine by me, but how much so? Missing out on the average “student life experience” is another factor I’d like to take into consideration.

3.   I am a musician, a violinist to be exact. I have been performing for a very long time and have even been admitted to McGill for violin performance, so I am very attached to music. The only bands I have heard of in RMC are for brass. Will there be any opportunity for me to keep practicing and playing in RMC?

Sorry for the long post, I am just confused as to what I want to do, going to RMC will likely imply letting go of a lot of things, and the deadline is coming close. Hopefully this will give me some insight, thanks!

I had similar questions, and I decided to apply for RMC, but that's because it works for my specific situation. Here is what i know from my own homework;

1. RMC in terms of Engineering, as I understand it correctly, benefits from Professors from Queen's university. In terms of prestige, it will not compete with Waterloo or UT. However, the course material is accredited, and therefore you learn the same material. The difference will be in the profs and the standard they wish to teach/grade the students by. In some Unis they tend to make the course material unnecessarily difficult which may or may not be your cup of tea, especially with a full course load. My opinion is that as long as you put your 100% into your studies and that the program meets accreditation, then it is not a choice factor for me.

However, at RMC under ROTP, you will require to partake in other military activities which will take your attention away from studies on a fairly regular basis. If you have received acceptance from schools like UT and Waterloo, I would def jump on board with Waterloo. Their compu science dept is excellent and the captsone projects allow you to work on superb experiments in conjunction with physics and other engineering students. My friend went through Waterloo for some Astrophysics courses as he was at Western, and he was very impressed with the place. Be warned though that Waterloo/UT have a notoriously difficult first year for any Engineering core.

2. RMC students get to decompress, especially in the later years. There is a different camaraderie there and it is more like a close-knit community than a large Uni. You get to know most students by first name and you get to make memories just as good as other places. However, yes, it is a lot more disciplined and it only takes 1 person to ruin the fun for everyone else. I am applying through UTPNCM, therefore if I get accepted then I would have a separate group from the ROTP students, and therefore not the same discipline/military activities. I am very focused on studies and I am not interested in the social aspects. I am interested in getting to know the faculty and expand my military career options upon graduation.

3. I am not sure what is avail for RMC in terms of strings. You can bring your instrument, but you may have to pursue your playing on your own time, but again I am not sure what is available in that regard at RMC.

Offline JP4422

• Rate Post
« Reply #4263 on: May 30, 2018, 17:01:56 »
Just received my offer for ROTP- Civ U (Inf O). Thank you everyone on the forum for their help, especially Buck_HRA. I am glad to have found this community who shares their experiences so well and helps others out in such a kind way.

-James

Offline Chalana92

• Rate Post
RMC PLAR
« Reply #4264 on: June 05, 2018, 16:23:25 »
Hello!

I apologize if there is information regarding this in previous threads, but I haven't been able to locate an answer to my concerns.

I recently accepted a conditional offer to RMCC for the ROTP.

I have my high school completion (gr 12 equivalent from overseas), a 2-year Ontario Diploma from college, and some university credits (York U/Queen's U).

My high school, college, and first several university grades (York) are good. However, I took three online courses from this past Jan-Apr and did not receive passing grades for the three courses I did take (Queen's).

Are the failed Queen's courses grounds for my offer being revoked?

Thanks in advance for any information!

Offline daftandbarmy

• Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • The Older I Get, The Better I Was
« Reply #4265 on: June 06, 2018, 14:32:28 »
Just received my offer for ROTP- Civ U (Inf O). Thank you everyone on the forum for their help, especially Buck_HRA. I am glad to have found this community who shares their experiences so well and helps others out in such a kind way.

-James

Thank you for thanking people! I get a lot of good dirt information from people on here yet don't feel I thank them enough.

Maybe my great wit, good looks and limitless humility is enough? :)
"The most important qualification of a soldier is fortitude under fatigue and privation. Courage is only second; hardship, poverty and want are the best school for a soldier." Napoleon

Online FJAG

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Ex Gladio Justicia
    • WordPress Page
« Reply #4266 on: June 06, 2018, 21:10:39 »
. . .
Maybe my great wit, good looks and limitless humility is enough? :)

:rofl:

:cheers:
Illegitimi non carborundum
Semper debeatis percutis ictu primo
Access my "Allies" book series at:
https://wolfriedel.wordpress.com

Offline Shrinjay

• Rate Post
« Reply #4267 on: June 08, 2018, 14:11:12 »
Thanks a lot for the response. Definetly put some of my fears at ease. Just a few more questions for clarification.

How important are the sports, do they have to be team sports and how high level do you have to play? I'm saying this because Karate is my only sport right now and it's kind of difficult to fit something else in unless it's through school. Secondly I'm not good at any sport so kinda hard to join a team.

Do they look at grade 12 marks exclusively or do they look at all 3 years? Additionally do they look at diplomas for Alberta students, and your IB marks for IB? Or is admission based off your class grades?

Does RMC take transfer credits, since I'll have quite a lot from IB, and I want to utilize them.

Lastly, does RMC have early applications? I'll be done Grade 12 Math and Physics by grade 11, so can I apply with those for a conditional offer?

Offline Schwartzie55

• Rate Post
« Reply #4268 on: June 08, 2018, 16:49:51 »
Hey Shinjay.

As long as you’re active and doing well in karate, you’ll be fine. In regards to marks, when you apply in September as you start grade 12, RMC will look at your grade 11 marks. If they are good enough and you have been taking the prerequisites, then they’ll move your application forward. If you pass all the requirements of the application process and get an offer, there will be conditions attached.

One of those will be that you must continue to maintain a school average, in the prerequisites that betters or at least mirrors your grade 11 transcript. Don’t let it drop. Any early offer is conditional on passing grade 12, and the transcript is required by RMC while you’re at BMOQ. Your school will send it to them. Yes they accept IB but you’ll need to contact your RC on the finer details of transferring credits.

Hope this helps somewhat.

Offline jib9022

• Rate Post
« Reply #4269 on: June 08, 2018, 22:20:08 »
Thanks a lot for the response. Definetly put some of my fears at ease. Just a few more questions for clarification.

How important are the sports, do they have to be team sports and how high level do you have to play? I'm saying this because Karate is my only sport right now and it's kind of difficult to fit something else in unless it's through school. Secondly I'm not good at any sport so kinda hard to join a team.

Do they look at grade 12 marks exclusively or do they look at all 3 years? Additionally do they look at diplomas for Alberta students, and your IB marks for IB? Or is admission based off your class grades?

Does RMC take transfer credits, since I'll have quite a lot from IB, and I want to utilize them.

Lastly, does RMC have early applications? I'll be done Grade 12 Math and Physics by grade 11, so can I apply with those for a conditional offer?

High school averages of peers when I went to RMC were like low to mid 90s (from ON, BC); low to mid 80s from other provinces

« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 22:29:32 by jib9022 »

Offline xmacx

• Rate Post
How late is too late to enter ROTP?
« Reply #4270 on: June 30, 2018, 15:58:33 »
Hi all,

I have a few questions regarding ROTP. I've asked a few recruiters and none have been able to give me for sure answers to 100% of my questions and I'm a little worried about what path I'll end up taking. Story time...

I graduated high school in 2016, and then took a year off for medical reasons. I had to have 2 ankle surgeries which I'm still recovering from but I'm doing very well and should be back to running around sometime this year so I'm not too worried about that. Last year I attended the University of Toronto Mississauga for chemical and physical sciences, but HATED it. Until the injury that caused me to need the surgeries I was a soccer player and a dancer so now I'm going back to my roots and transferring to kinesiology. I'll be attending either U of T St. George or Dalhousie but I'm still deciding.

Both of my grandparents are air force vets and I suppose maybe that's what got me started considering a career in the forces. I've thought about it off and on for years but only with the chaos of last year did I sit down and seriously look into it. I decided I really want to be a pilot (something I've been interested in from a young age). Unfortunately, it was May when I read about the ROTP and decided to apply and the application deadline for the ROTP had already long passed. I applied anyways but of course it will not be considered until next year.

If I am accepted next year I will have completed my first year of university already. I have read that you can still be accepted to ROTP at a civ university if you only have 3 years left...

However, it has been a lifelong dream of mine to go on an exchange overseas during university, and this wouldn't be possible in my first year. There is a chance of it happening in my second if I pull for it. After I join I won't be permitted to go and this is hugely important to me. I haven't been able to get a concrete answer out of any recruiters about this, so does anyone know if it is possible to get into ROTP if you have already completed your first two years of university?

I know I could also do DEO, but right now I am struggling to come up with the money to pay for even my first year of university in my new program. I come from a very poor family so no one is able to help me finance it and doing ROTP as opposed to DEO would help alleviate a lot of that stress.
Question about DEO as a pilot... how would it differ from ROTP? As far as rank, pay, etc.

Thanks!

Offline cain

• Rate Post
Re: How late is too late to enter ROTP?
« Reply #4271 on: July 01, 2018, 11:07:49 »
I can only answer one of your questions:

You can apply to ROTP as long as when you get in, you have enough school left for them to subsidize at least 1 year.
So if you apply at the start of your third year (4 year program), you can get in ROTP for the fourth year.

Hi all,

I have a few questions regarding ROTP. I've asked a few recruiters and none have been able to give me for sure answers to 100% of my questions and I'm a little worried about what path I'll end up taking. Story time...

I graduated high school in 2016, and then took a year off for medical reasons. I had to have 2 ankle surgeries which I'm still recovering from but I'm doing very well and should be back to running around sometime this year so I'm not too worried about that. Last year I attended the University of Toronto Mississauga for chemical and physical sciences, but HATED it. Until the injury that caused me to need the surgeries I was a soccer player and a dancer so now I'm going back to my roots and transferring to kinesiology. I'll be attending either U of T St. George or Dalhousie but I'm still deciding.

Both of my grandparents are air force vets and I suppose maybe that's what got me started considering a career in the forces. I've thought about it off and on for years but only with the chaos of last year did I sit down and seriously look into it. I decided I really want to be a pilot (something I've been interested in from a young age). Unfortunately, it was May when I read about the ROTP and decided to apply and the application deadline for the ROTP had already long passed. I applied anyways but of course it will not be considered until next year.

If I am accepted next year I will have completed my first year of university already. I have read that you can still be accepted to ROTP at a civ university if you only have 3 years left...

However, it has been a lifelong dream of mine to go on an exchange overseas during university, and this wouldn't be possible in my first year. There is a chance of it happening in my second if I pull for it. After I join I won't be permitted to go and this is hugely important to me. I haven't been able to get a concrete answer out of any recruiters about this, so does anyone know if it is possible to get into ROTP if you have already completed your first two years of university?

I know I could also do DEO, but right now I am struggling to come up with the money to pay for even my first year of university in my new program. I come from a very poor family so no one is able to help me finance it and doing ROTP as opposed to DEO would help alleviate a lot of that stress.
Question about DEO as a pilot... how would it differ from ROTP? As far as rank, pay, etc.

Thanks!
Recruiting Centre: Montreal (QC)
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: Officer
Entry plan: ROTP (CIVI U)
Choice 1: Construction Engineering Officer
Choice 2: N/A
Choice 3: N/A
Applied: Oct 09, 2017
First Contact: Oct 24, 2017
Docs to RMC: Nov 09, 2017
CFAT/TSD-PI: Nov 10, 2017