Author Topic: Sub Skipper Fired For Hiring Hookers  (Read 1059 times)

Offline tomahawk6

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post

Offline ModlrMike

: Riding time again... woohooo!

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
    • Canadian Association of Physician Assistants
Re: Sub Skipper Fired For Hiring Hookers
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 17:13:58 »
He's in command of something long, cylindrical and full of seamen, what did they expect?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher,smarter, faster and better looking than most people.
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. (H.L. Mencken 1919)
Zero tolerance is the politics of the lazy. All it requires is that you do nothing and ban everything.

Offline Brihard

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Non-Electric Pop-Up Target
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 20:59:34 »
I feel like not enough credit is being given here. He didn’t hire *a* hooker, or *a couple* hookers. He hired ten hookers. That’s just outstanding.
Pacificsm is doctrine fostered by a delusional minority and by the media, which holds forth the proposition it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline Dimsum

West coast best coast.

• Mentor
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • I get paid to travel. I just don't pick where.
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 21:14:15 »
I feel like not enough credit is being given here. He didn’t hire *a* hooker, or *a couple* hookers. He hired ten hookers. That’s just outstanding.

I like the veiled put-down in the line "another sailor also apparently enjoyed the company of women".  I don't usually like Fox News but that one had me chuckling.
Philip II of Macedon to Spartans (346 BC):  "You are advised to submit without further delay, for if I bring my army into your land, I will destroy your farms, slay your people, and raze your city."

Reply:  "If."

Offline Brihard

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Non-Electric Pop-Up Target
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 21:33:18 »
I like the veiled put-down in the line "another sailor also apparently enjoyed the company of women".  I don't usually like Fox News but that one had me chuckling.

Well, statistically, at least a couple of them had to.
Pacificsm is doctrine fostered by a delusional minority and by the media, which holds forth the proposition it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.